Chapter Four: Stupid Science, and stupid Eric

Why is science so boring? Mr. Green was talking about how we are about to work on a big project and he is going to assign us partners. He started to name out the names one at a time. I looked up when he said my name, “Amy Lee you’re with Cory Frank and you guys are rea” I interpreted him.

“He is not here today.” I gave him the look like are you stupid you can tell he is not sitting by me. I heard the door open in the back of the class.

The teacher looked back at the door and so did the other students.

“Hey, my name is Eric. Are you Mr. Green?” My faced was shocked I couldn’t believe this asshole. I definitely did not want to look back.

“Yes, I am Mr. Green.  You must be are new student. Welcome.” Mr. Green said. I am not looking back. He cannot see me.

“I have lived here all my life, but I use to be home schooled but now I go here.” I am not going to look back. It’s not going to happen.

“Will welcome, I am actually assigning partners for a big research project.” Mr. Green stated.
“Who is my partner?”
“Actually, everyone has partners.” Thank god “Will Amy partners not here so you can be partners with her and Cory will partner up with Ashley Tanner.” I looked at Mr. Green.

“Do you have a problem with that Ms. Lee?” Mr. Green said with a smile.
“Actually, I am. He threw me down the stairs at a party.”
“I said sorry. You’re the one who punched me!” He said angrily
“Fuck you and you the one who walked away like a pussy!”

Mr. Green interpreted, “Amy, do I have to send you down to the office.”
“No Sir.” I said through my teeth.
“Good, now. Eric why don’t you sit by Amy and I can tell your research topic”

Eric sat next to me, and just smiled at me. I rolled my eyes. Mr. Green told us we had to research how science was used in World War II. Great, I get a partner I don’t like and a topic that is stupid.
“This is a 5 part project the first part of the project is due Tomorrow. On my desk, no late pass, and no excuses.” He handed the first part of the project to each partners. He stopped in front of us and said, “You guys better get to know your partner. You guys are going to be together a lot.” He then handed us the papers to the project.

He handed mine over. He was about to say something before the bell rang.

I picked up my books and backpack and almost ran out of the classroom.

 My other four class just flashed by so quick. Just like that the bell rang to go home. 

I walked out to the spot where my friends always meet.

I looked over to the bench and find Angle sitting there. She called me over. I walked up to here. She was wearing a pink shirt that showed her belly, blue jean shorts and her hair was straight.

“Hey, everyone skipped today to go to the beach. Didn’t you get the text?”

I reached in my book bag and started searching. Now, that I am looking for it. I just remembered I left my phone on my table on the rush to get to school.

“I left my phone at my house. Why didn’t you skip?” I asked.
“I can’t miss another day of school or I don’t graduate.”
“Will fuck we can go to my house and have a little party tonight what do you say?”
“What about your mom?” She looked at me. She just thinks I am talking the talk but I am not going to run with the wolfs.
“She went up to go deal with my dad’s family tonight so she won’t be back till tomorrow night.” I smiled
“Hell yeah. Let’s go make party plans.”

We both turned and started heading towards the door and that is when we heard him.

“Am I invited to your party tonight?” I looked around and saw Eric there with the little girl again.
“No, assholes at my party tonight.” I yelled.
“Will then why are you going then?” I looked at him and the little girl for a good two minutes. I turned and started to walking away when Angle started to follow he of course had to say something smirk.

“When am I coming over and working on the project?” He asked.

I turned back for just a second and had one word for him. “Never” I turned around and started to head for my car again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. I worked really hard on this chapter. I really love  this character, she is slowly changing but is she changing for the better or worse? Please leave feedback. Vote, Comment and Fan <3