2

Okay, I think I'm ready for listening to your love stories guys.

Tell me, how do you end up to be together?

Rose: "Fate playing with us, honestly we were meet on the backstage couple times but just passing by or bow each other without conversation"

Suga: "Yeah, we meet an unexpected place and have long story about that"

I would love for hearing your story, as well as your fans

❄🌹

3 Years Ago

Yoongi POV

"Hey, can I meet Tablo Hyung?" I'm asked reception on front HIGHGRND building, I have a free day and decided to meet Tablo Hyung since he calls me last week.

"Oh sure, you can meet him at 3rd floor and elevator in on the right side"

"Thank you" I'm nods and walked.

When the elevator reaches 3rd floor, I'm immediately out and reach the door. My mistake has opened the door without knocking, make a girl who already sat down on the couch startled and make me freeze on the spot.

"Hey, Yoongi, Why you just standing, come here and take a seat" Tablo hyung came out for nowhere.

"Oh, ya..okay, hyung..hmmm...thanks" damn, why I'm so nervous.

"Hyung, are you busy? If you busy, I think I should leave"

what the hell Yoongi, what are you talking about?

"No, I'm just recording the new album. Oh, this is Rose, I think both of you already see each other"

"Annyeong, Sunbaenim. I'm Rose but you can call me Chaeyoung" She stands up and bows to me.

I know you, girls.

"Annyeong, I'm Suga but please call me Yoongi"

Just that, no more conversation between me and Chaeyoung. She busy with recording a song featuring with Epik High sunbaenim and I'm must be thanks to Tablo Hyung to let me watch the recording.

She voice like a fairytale and the song perfectly match with her voice. I must admit she beautiful, even she just wore an oversized black shirt with long denim pants, light makeup, and messy bun.

Now, I know the reason why maknae line always talking about her.

❄🌹

2 Weeks later

Chaeyoung POV

I really hate going to the hospital but the cramp in my stomach is killing me.

"We have to wait a little bit, there two patient before you. You wanna drink?" Yes, I coming with manager Unnie.

"Hmm, can I get mineral water unnie?" Manager unnie just nodded and leave me alone in a waiting room and suddenly I hear a familiar voice.

"Its okay, I can do it by my self. Yes, I'm just arrived and waiting for my turn"

Oh my, it's Yoongi Oppa. I can see him clearly because he doesn't wear a mask or hat. He busies with his phone and sitting on my left. I don't know what inside of me but I call him, yes you right, I CALL HIM.

"Yoongi Sunbaenim" with that I got him attention, he turned his head and we're eyes meet.

His eyes so beautiful and I think I trapped in her eyes.

❄🌹

1 Month Later

Yoongi with Jin attending Epik High concert because Tablo invites them. Actually, besides the invitation, he has another plan.

He wants to see Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung will be the guest at the concert, the last time they met in the hospital and since that Yoongi can't stop thinking about Chaeyoung.

When Chaeyoung appeared on the stage and start to singing, Yoongi can't hide his smile.

Jin, know exactly what happened and thinking he should do something for Yoongi.

Fate playing with them again, Jin saw Chaeyoung walked in the hallway "Chaeyoung!" Jin shouted, Yoongi slaps his arms and whispered, "How dare you call her like that?"

Chaeyoung greeted with a smile and bow, "Hello Sunbaenim, nice to meet you"

Both of they returned bow "Hi Chaeyoung, can I ask you something?" Jin asks in a playful tone.

"Hmm, yes sure" Chaeyoung trying not to be nervous.

"Can you accompany Yoongi while I'm going to the restroom? He doesn't like to be alone" without hearing answered from Chaeyoung, Jin walked away with giving a flying kiss to Yoongi.

Yoongi glared at Jin and wants to smack his head.

Awkward in the air~

"Hmm, you're performance really good and as usual your voice so beautiful" Finally Yoongi found a word to kill the awkward atmosphere.

Chaeyoung just stare shook with his compliment.

"Thank you Yoongi Sunbaenim, glad to know you enjoy the concert" she cupped her cheeks.

With all courage does he have, "If you don't mind, Can I ask your phone number?"

Smile plastered on her face, "Sure, Yoongi Sunbaenim"

And the story they started.

❄🌹

I guess, you're dating shortly after that incident, right?

Suga shook his head, "I already told you, we've long story"

Okay, guys! We needed extra time for the shooting, then what happens next?