3

Okay, guys! We needed extra time for the shooting, then what happens next?

Rosè: "We getting know each other by text and phone call for 3 months, yeah we can't hang out freely"

Suga: "Believe it or not, we never meet again after Epik High concert, until the chaos day"

Rosè: "Hey, its the best day!"

Suga: "Maybe for you, but not for me"

❄🌹

Yoongi POV

I throw my phone onto my bed, feeling frustrated. Its been a week since she texted me back.

Do I something wrong?

Maybe she busy?

Is she getting bored of me?

Or she is already has a boyfriend

That's all repeated in my head, but the last thought makes my knees weak. I'm not or maybe never ready to saw her with someone else.

"Hyung.."

Hoseok's voice snapped me back to the present.

"I'm not in the good mood. Can you leave me alone?"

"Hmmm, but it's about Chaeyoung hyung"

Unconsciously, I run to open the door.

"What happened with Chaeyoung?" My voice is raising and making Hoseok step backward

"Calm down, Hyung. Chaeyoung is fine but I'm worried you"

My eyebrows into a frown, "Why?"

"I Saw Chaeyoung with the famous YG Dancer, Kwon Youngdon at Cafe and I accidentally heard his calling Chaeyoung, hmmmmm... babe" Hoseok scratch his nape

I've turned back my body, grab a jacket and key car from the nightstand. Hoseok tightly grabbed my wrist, sighed "Don't do anything stupid"

And yes, I'm already being stupid. Sitting in my car for 3 hours, in a parking area of her dorm, watching every single movement like a thief, waiting for her to come back home or maybe she already at home. Just guessing cause I don't know where she is.

My eyes saw familiar body get down from a car. My body quickly respond, "Chaeyoungie!" She turned around.

God, she is fucking beautiful.

"Yoongi Oppa, what brings you here" She looks confused

"You" I whispered underneath my breath but I'm sure she heard it cause she faces blushed. "Can I talk you for a minute?"

She genuinely smile and nodded "Sure, Oppa"

We're sitting in my car, she looking out the window.

"Chaeyoung, do you have a boyfriend?"

Maybe she thinking me rude because of that's question but I can't chit chat randoms thing about this situation. I'm just wanna know the truth.

She turned her head and look at me with the shocked face.

"I know I'm rude, I don't have rights to ask you something like that. But I can't hold it anymore, you don't text me back and that makes me insane. I find myself angry after heard you hang out with Kwon Youngdon. Thinking you with someone else, its driving me crazy, Chaeyoungie".

I bow my head and avoiding her inquiring gaze.

"Oppa.. I lost my phone, sorry for making you worried. I wanna tell you but I don't have to know the way. If I ask your number from my members, they're will teasing me all day and night. Yes, I'm hanging out with Kwon Youngdon Oppa today, he is one of my best friends and there are also my unnies, Lisa, and other friends. For more information, he already has girlfriend".

She big and beautiful eyes still looking at me and I dare myself to return her gaze with a smile on my face. I immediately feel Chaeyoung's hand on my cheek, "Oh FYI, I'm single"

She answer had lifted the burden on my shoulder. I'm pulling her into my arms, hug tightly, my mouth near to her ears.

"I can't hide my feeling anymore, I falling into you since I saw you at Tablo Hyung studio. Everything you do, you got me into you. More I know you, more I love you, Chaeyoungie"

She laughed, pulling away herself and staring at me, "Who are you? You're not Min Yoongi that I knew. Please bring me back my emotionless guy"

"Chaeyoung, please don't... wait! You said My 'emotionless guys'? So, emotionless guys already your mine?" I'm smirked

"Not yet" She smirked too

She not innocent like people thinking, she playful girl and I like it.

❄🌹

Waah Rosè, the nickname "International Playgirl" really suits you.

Suga: "Before you asking, She seriously with her words. After that, we don't immediately date although we both admitted we like each other"

Suga looking his girlfriends with an amused face. No feeling guilty, Rosè laughed and patted Suga's shoulder lightly.

Both of you admitted to each other but not make it officially? I don't get it, guys