4

Both of you admitted to each other but not make it officially? I don't get it, guys.

Rosè: "I want to tell my member first about me and Yoongi Oppa. We're made a promise, if one of us dating then she must get a blessing from other members. My companies should be fine because BLACKPINK doesn't have a dating ban and not the rookie anymore".

Suga: "Nah, now you get it right why I'm telling the day not the best day for me and after that, I'm waiting for her two months."

❄🌹

Rosè POV

Jennie Unnie, Jisoo Unnie and Lisa squealing with overreacting of course after I'm told them about Yoongi Oppa.

"Wow, unexpected couple! The fans always ship you with Jungkook or Jimin but in a reality.. just WOW!" Jisoo Unnie with dramatic voice "and I still don't believe you the first who has a boyfriend among us"

Lisa patted my back, "Park Chaeyoung, I'm proud of you!"

"But Unnie, me with Yoongi Oppa not dating" I'm trying defense 

"Soon, Roseeeee-ah~" Jisoo whisper right behind my ear.

"I do not intend killing your joy but tomorrow we're going to Europe for BLACKPINK concert tours, that's why we hang out with our friends today. So, you will be leaving your-soon-to-be-boyfriend for two months" Jennie Unnie snapped me back to reality, damn how can I forget about that!

  ❄🌹  

Months Later

Chaeyoung standing in the front door, pull up her phone from pocket and calling someone,"Hey Oppa, I'm in front of your dorm can you opened the door for me?"

The door is opened and revealed guy with sunshine smile, "Hey Chae, come in"

Chaeyoung just comes back from tours and straight go to BTS dorm, she wants to make a surprise for Yoongi with asking some help form Hoseok. That's why she can't ring the doorbell. Fortunately, in the dorm just Hoseok and Yoongi while the other members going home to take a rest.

"Hyung, may I enter your room?" Hoseok knock the door Yoongi's genius lab

"Sure, come in" Hoseok gaze and nodded his head to gave a signal for Chaeyoung

Chaeyong takes a deep breath and reaches doorknob, she enters the room and sees Yoongi's back. This brought a smile to her face, she misses him so much. She clear throat, "Oppa.."

Yoongi turned her body, immediately stand up get shocked when sawing Chaeyoung standing front of her. "Eh Chaeyoung, what are you doing here?"

Once again, Chaeyoung takes a breath and low head, "I miss you so much" She whispered but Yoongi can hear it.

Yoongi giggle, move forward to be closer to her and hugged her tiny body, her hand caressing his long hair. He not saying a word just enjoyed the moment.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung pulled away to put his hand on her chest, look at him"Woah you changed your hair color, my emotionless man getting more handsome"

"Who emotionless man? Do I know him?" He smirked

"He is my boyfriend" She giggled and buried her face in his chest.

"I think he is a lucky guy to have a gorgeous girlfriend like you" Yoongi laughing, he is don't believed Chaeyoung can say words like that. She, not a typical cheesy girl.

"Me too, I'm lucky to getting love from cold guy like him" she murmured

❄🌹

Finally! You have each other and how about the 100th day? Do you two celebrate it?

Suga: "We've planned but it's not going smooth, everything is ruined and I feel bad for Chaeyoung".

----

Yoongi enters a cafe, he eyes searching a someone. He stopped when looked his girlfriend sitting in the corner. He steps forward, a gummy smile on his face.

"Yoongi.." someone calling and the person sitting exactly front of Chaeyoung

He looked down and found he is a friend, smiled widely. Yoongi can feel something bad will happened.

"Kihyun.." He shakes his head

"Yes, it's me, what are you doing here? You came alone?"

"Obviously for eating, hmmm yes I'm coming alone" His eyes looked at Chaeyoung, who is pretending busy flip a magazine.

"Good, so you can join with me. Honestly, I don't like eating alone."

Yoongi take a seat, "If you don't like, you should stay at home"

For Pete's sake, he does not come to a cafe alone. He wants to meet his girlfriend, gonna celebrate they 100th day. They choose the cafe because the location is perfect, far away from crowded. But they forget about one thing, this cafe popular among idols because of that.

They just have 2 hours to meet,  scheduled really tight. Recording, shooting, practicing and so on make they just communicate by phone or facetime and they last meet about 2 weeks ago.

He missed him so much and she as well. But now, they can't do anything. They're holding back all the feeling for the common good. Tiring yes, frustrated of course.

He doesn't pay attention what his friend talk because his eyes glued to a person who sits behind Kihyun. Actually, Yoongi and Chaeyoung sitting face to face but the different table with Kihyun as a barrier.

He sent a message to her.

Yoongi

-I'm sorry 🙁

Chaeyoung

- Its okay, don't be sorry.
I'm happy to see your face 😊

Yoongi

- Wanna you move to another place?

Chaeyoung

- No, it's fine. I should go anyway, Jisoo Unnie on the way to pick me up.

Yoongi

- I will call you later. Love you ❤

Chaeyoung

- Love you too ❤

Chaeyoung stands up and walked past Yoongi without a glance at him. He put down his phone, buried his face in folded arms. They really hate going pretend not knowing each other, cause they feel hurt every time do that.

----