Lunchtime; Who's Hungry?

Later that day, Braedey was standing nearby a large pen that held the Velociraptors. He could hear the snarling and hissing of the raptors that ere residing inside it.

"Mr. Martin." John walked up with the others next to the brunette. "As I was saying, we've laid out lunch for you both before you head out into the park. Alejandro, our head chef-" John was interrupted by Braedey.

"What in the world are they doing?" Braedey asked, as he saw a large cow or a bull being lifted into the air by a crane inside of a harness and moving towards the pen.

"Feeding them." John replied as he and the others watched.

"With the cow?" Yukari asked in bewilderment.

"Alejandro is preparing a delightful meal for us. A Chilean sea bass, I believe. Shall we?" Braedey knew John was wanting the gang to move on, but Braedey didn't listen, and walked up the ramp and onto the viewing deck, the others following behind them.

The gang all stood there watching as the claw was lowered into the pen. There was silence for a few moments, until all the bushes rustled violently and we heard growling, snapping and the cries of the raptors as they feasted on the cow. The sounds echo out of the pen into the air, and Moka was deeply horrified by what she had to witness, and Yukari looked rather disgusted by this also. The others didn't know what to say or do, as they watched on.

"What's the issue with them?" Kurumu asked, as Braedey looked at her. "These raptors sound just like a bunch of 6ft turkeys."

"A turkey?" Braedey muttered, and walked over to Kurumu.

"Oh, boy. Here we go." Kento muttered.

"Imagine yourself in the Cretaceous period, 65 million years ago." Braedey began, as the others watched. "You'd get your first look at this 6ft turkey as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly bobbing his head. You keep still because you think maybe his visual acuity is based on movement, like that of a T-Rex, and he'll lose you if you don't move." He shook his head. No, not Velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back at you. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side." He gestures with his two hands, and pointed them in front of him. "From the other two Raptors you didn't even know were there. Because Velociraptor's are pack hunters. He uses co-ordinated attack patterns, and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this..." He pulls out a piece of steel forged into that of a raptor claw. Kurumu's eyes go wide as dinner plate once seeing the blade, along with the other girls. "...a 6-inch retractable claw, like a razor, on the middle toe. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular, like a lion. No. He slashes at you..." he pokes the tip of the claw at either Kurumu's abdomen, lower section, then her stomach. "...here, or here... or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines. Maybe even your bust. The point is, you are still alive when they start to eat you bit by bit. So, you know, try to show a little respect."

"Okay." Kurumu nodded profusely, looking pale in the face.

"They should all be destroyed." A voice spoke out a few moments later. The gang looked over, and saw a middle aged man wearing a safari outfit and sporting a British accent.

"Ah, Robert. Robert Muldoon, my game warden from Kenya. Bit of an alarmist, I'm afraid. But he's dealt with the raptors more than anyone." John introduced the gang to the man.

Braedey walked over to him, and shook his hand as he introduced himself. "Tell me, what kind of metabolism do they have? What's their growth spurt?" He asked Robert.