The Beast Is Loose!

Soon enough, the tropical storm had struck the island. The winds reached up to 70 miles an hour, whipping through the trees, as waves crashed against the sea walls bordering the dock of the theme park island. But, unbeknown to anyone or anything, a sinister plot was unfolding, and it'll knock out everything that is electrical on the Island.

~*~*~

At the hub of the park, an overweight and heavily obese male, Dennis Nedry, was preparing his trick, one that nobody would ever know what to expect.

Nedry was hired by InGen as a computer programmer for Jurassic Park. While working there, he ran into financial trouble and began to believe InGen wasn't paying him enough to do his job during his financial problems. So, Nedry decided to accept a job from Lewis Dodgson to steal InGen's dinosaur embryos for 1.5 million dollars, so he could catch up on their research. The two had met at a restaurant in San Jose, Costa Rica awhile ago, where Lewis Dodgson gave Dennis half of his payment, and a can of shaving cream which has a bottom piece as a secret compartment designed to hold 15 of the dinosaur embryos for 46 hours.

Afterward, Dennis Nedry returned to Isla Nublar to go back to work, waiting til night to perform his theft. To get inside the Cold Storage Room undetected, he created Whte rbt.obj, a backdoor that would disable nearly all of Jurassic Park's security

"There's nothing I can do." A dockhand called to Nedry on the dockyard phone. "The captain says we gotta go, we gotta go."

"You've got to give me time." Nedry told him on his headset, whilst watching him on the security screen. "I did a test run, it took me 20 minutes. I think I can push it to 18 but... you've got to give me at least 15 minutes.

"No promises." The dockhand replied, then puts the phone away. Nedry sighed in relief. His plan is working.

"Visitor vehicles are returning to the garage." Mr. Arnold announced.

John looked at the ember with a mosquito inside it with a sigh. "So much for our first tour. Two no-shows and one sick Triceratops."

"It could've been worse, John." Mr. Arnold stated. "A lot worse."

As the two talked, Nedry got up front his seat, then initiated his plan, executing a countdown on his watch and the computer, as Whte rbt.obj began counting down the seconds to shut all security on the island.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, as the tour vehicles were making their way back to the visitor's centre, the storm was getting worse. As Moka, Kurumu, and Yukari, along with Gennaro, were talking in the first tour car Ford, Braedey and Dr. Malcolm were having a conversation in the second Ford, since they're the only ones in the second car.

"You've got any kids, Dr. Malcom?" Braedey asked.

"Me? Oh, hell yeah. I have three. I love kids. Anything that can does happen." Dr. Malcom replied. "Same with wives, for that matter."

Braedey raised an eyebrow at the man in black. "Are you married?" He asked in confusion.

"Occasionally." Dr. Malcom replied nonchalantly. "Yeah, I'm always on the lookout for a future ex-Miss. Malcom." The man in black laughed, and Braedey couldn't help but have a bit of a chuckle.

"By the way, Mrs. Nekenome, what kind of monster is she?" Dr. Malcom then asked. "Just asking."

"She's a Neko, a cat-woman. Why do you ask?" Braedey asked.