The Scary One~Prologue

So, I just wanted to write a story that kind of resembles me. It would be nice if you read it. I know it probably sucks and there might be some grammatical mistakes, so if you find any please tell and thank you very much :P

(P.s. Name's and things that happen are clearly made up :P)

___________________________________________________________________________

~Prologue~

Never once have I been the sweetheart of my friends. Never once the cute and charismatic one. I've always been the scary one. The one, people are so afraid of that they don't dare to walk by within a radius of 3 meters.

It's probably the expressions I give them and the fact that I'm known as aggressive. I don't mean to, really. It's just a reflex. Show them the scary you and they'll stay away and won't hurt or disappoint you. That's what happened too often and I'm sick of it.

Luckily my friends won't leave. I know they're scared, even though they say otherwise. I'm just the scary blonde. Believe me, I've seen the look in their eyes and it's not pleasant.

I can't change the things I went through. I just try to hide them behind a smile. A smile that is not so scary, but also isn't showed very much.

There are also some problems with guys. I just can't trust them. Too much happened and I can't do this anymore. I want to try, I really do. But I just can't.

I'm too weak and my strength is crumbling down. 'Why doesn't it stop already?' Is the question I always ask myself. Maybe torture is the only option.

It's not like I'm never happy. Of course I am. Just like any other person. Or so I hope. It'll be alright. Is what I tell myself every time it's getting rough.

You have to believe in something right? Something to keep you going in times you want nothing more than to give up.

No matter how hard I try or how much pain I suffer, I'll remain the scary one.

My name is Rachel and this is my story.

___________________________________________________________________________

So, what did you guys think? Fans, votes and/or comments are really appreciated :)

~Angel