The Scary One~Chapter 2 From stranger to friend...

Finally, a new chapter! School is starting again next week :( but I'll try my best with the updating. Thank you to all those amazing readers out there and a special thanks to Dream2Live4, cause without her this chapter would still be worked on. 

If you find any grammatical mistakes and/or spelling errors please tell so they can be fixed!

Caleb to the side---->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2.

Rachel P.O.V

"S-sorry," I stammered. From the corner of my eye, I noticed people were staring at us. I stood up and started picking up the books I wanted to bring to my locker. 

I instantly noticed that my math book was missing. Somewhere I knew this mysterious stranger would have it, but I still kept searching.

"I think you're looking for this," he said with a honeysweet voice. I looked at him for a moment and grabbed my book. I saw my hands were shaking. Behind me I heard people laugh. 

"Rachel, heart, new guy." A few people sung in choir. I turned around quickly. 

"Just a moment," I said to him, while I gave him my books. I went to hit the people, who just embarrassed me and saw a little smile on the guy his face. 

"I'm your friend, you aren't supposed to hit me," Ethan said. I saw that as a reason to give him a hard kick against his leg and he scowled at me.

I walked back to the boy and grabbed my books back. "Thanks," I said quickly, as I put half of them in my locker.

 I shouldn't arrive too late at my mathematics class, because the last time that happened, my teacher made a fool out of me in front of our whole class.

So I made a fool out of him in front of all the teachers -He had no proof that I had laid a Pushpin on his chair in the teachers' room, but he did have a presumption. That news had spread as a wildfire, because of the other teachers. 

I threw the door of my locker close and wanted to turn around, to leave.

"You should be a little nicer to your locker." Nathan said. I rolled my eyes, not now, not him. 

I did just like I hadn't heard him and walked to the classroom.

Just before I entered I heard someone following me. "Nathan, I've already been too late once and you know that ended badly" I said. 

"Not very smart. ' I stayed standing abruptly. I turned around and saw the boy I walked in on, earlier this morning.

"By the way, we're in the same math class." He said.

"Nice." I said. It was the most stupid thing I had ever said.

With a red head I walked in. I immediately went to my spot behind in the class, next to Ashley.

"He likes you." She said.  I looked at her, angered.

"How can he like me? He doesn't even know my name!" I lectured her.

In the seat in front of me, someone turned around. "Rachel, which class, do you have the next period." I immediately turned to Ashley.

"I didn't say anything about that name" I whispered angrily to her. Ashley didn't seem to stop giggling.

"Spanish." I told him. 

"Me too." He said excited, too excited. I wanted to go sit on the spot next to Emily, but the  teacher came in and he didn't look like he was in a good mood.

I looked straight at my math book and noticed it was turned around. Next to me sat Ashley, drumming on my shoulder with her pencil. 

"Ash," I said as nicely as possible.

"Ash, stop it!" She looked at me innocently and I rolled my eyes.

"He likes you." She whispered.

"We are in mathematics, not on the playground of an elementary school." She looked at me angrily. Did I say something wrong?

Ashley didn't speak to me; the entire lesson, I didn't know why I hurt her. We always said hurtful things and it seemed like those didn't affect her at all. I didn't understand. 

"Ashley," I said, when class was over. She acted like she was packing her books and didn't hear me.

"Ashley, what's wrong?" I asked. She still didn't respond. I decided to leave her be, for a while.

The boy I walked into this morning, immediately came walking to me.

"What's up with Ashley?" I asked him. I hoped he would know. "She suddenly didn't respond to me anymore."

"She was wearing her earplugs all the time, Rachel. She wasn't even able to hear you."

We both started laughing. "She told me she understood everything already and the teachers wouldn't ask her anything anyways."

"Of course I knew that." I told him, quickly. "How come you know my name? Wait, Ashley didn't tell you, right?"

"No, Nathan is talking about you all the time" He said, laughing a little. I could litteraly kill myself.

"What subject do you have after Spanish?" I asked after a painful silence.

"Biology..." Even before he could finish his sentence, he was interrupted. 

"Caleb, here's another spot free!"

I CAN'T STAND HER!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 

Unknown P.O.V. 

When I saw her crushing into him, I knew my plan was failing. He liked her and a hell of a lot too.

I had to find someone smart enough to keep Caleb away from her. 

"I hate you" Taylor said. The Queen Bee of the school. If she didn't like you, she could make your life a living hell.

She only said that to me, because I'm not as popular as she is.

"You hate Rachel, right?" I said to her. She turned around on her stilettos, immediately. 

"I'm listening."

"What if you go sit next to Caleb, make her as jealous as possible, then she is at her best."

"And what do I get for that?" She asked.

"Him and twenty dollars."

"Deal." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is this unkown p.o.v. that came walking in? And is Rachel really starting to grow some feelings for Caleb? Find out more in the upcoming chapter~! Thank you all so much for reading. 

Fans/Votes/Comments are appreciated.