12 | pain

for y'all horny people this is for you
🔞CAUTION🔞 (if you can't hando then don't read)
•jungkooks P.O.V
"OVER THERE!" you pointed at the arcade place. you ran to the entrance when eunwoo and hana were talking. "yah come on. stop talking i want to play. it's friday anyways." you said while rolling your eyes.

•hana P.O.V
"yah come on. stop talking i want to play." jungkook said rolling his eyes. "keep rolling your eyes and hopefully you find a brain back there unless you don't have one." you said then went inside the arcade. "hana-ssi come play with me. try to break the high score." jungkook said when you and eunwoo were talking about unicorns(jkjk). "fine." you said smirking.
         You and jungkook where playing basketball when eunwoo told you that he had to meet his dad somewhere. "bye hana, jungkook. see ya." he said exiting the place. then you and jungkook resumed the game. "HA! i won." you said receiving the score of 927 points, while jungkook receiving the score 614. "ughhh waee." jungkook said whining. "whatever. wanna watch a movie?" you asked collecting your tokens. "sure. it's on me." jungkook winked. "yuck." you started laughing and leaving jungkook behind.
         •movie: insidious, the last key
"you sure about this jungkook?" he heard the nervousness in your voice. "yup. why, are you too scared?" he said teasing you. "wellll. yeah i am. is it okay if i hold your hand?" you said while sitting down on your seat and pressing the button to recline your chair. you quickly intertwined your hand with his because you were scared.
(you and jungkook are in the back where no one can see bcuz almost erryone is in the front)

everyone had their lights off and watched the movie. minutes later in the movie you were scared af, so you went on top of jungkook sitting on his *stuff* and hugging him tightly.
      •jungkook P.O.V
hana was scared because the lady scared the shit out of her when it was funny. there's this part in the movie where the "ghost" popped up and she sat on your *ahem* and hugged you tightly. "yah hana can you put the blanket on?" you asked while whispering so you won't disturb the others. "okay." she replied back. in a matter of seconds, you and hana were under the blanket hugging each other. she buried her head in the crook of your neck and you could feel her breathing on it. you were so horny so you grabbed hana's ass making her jump in shock while a moan escaped her mouth. she immediately covered it in embarrassment. "jungkook wtf are you doing." she said whispering while facing the other side making her ass touch your dick. you groaned.
     •hana P.O.V
jungkook grabbed your ass so you faced the other way but then you felt jungkook become hard. you were confused because of this feeling you had. it was a mix between turned on, irritated, and mostly confused. but you just let it be.
      • jungkook P.O.V
you already knew hana wanted you bad because she moaned. (idk what i'm saying soooo.....) you made hana face you and then you started kissing her lips hungrily but with lust. kissing her felt like kissing a baby's ass and eating a strawberry. (weird right?) you kissed her passionately and went down to her neck finding her sweet spot and sucking it. but not too much so people won't find out she has a hickey. you travelled from her neck to her chest making sure you suck it more since people won't see it. you could tell hana was trying to hold in her moans. you were reaching for her back until you hit the backboard of the bed when these walls covered and surrounded the bed. "cool" you both said in unison. you smirked. after all that making out and making dark purple hickeys on each other your hand traveled from her breast to her clit and started massaging it. her breath was becoming heavier and heavier....
       you and hana did "stuff" 😏 not realizing the movie ended.
•hana p.o.v
       You and jungkook had the best, most dirty thing in the movies. with an exception of not finishing what you guys did earlier, jungkook drove you to his house. "jungkook, why are we here?" you asked confused. "you have no clue don't you?" he said while you were shaking your head. "we're gonna smash until you can't walk tomorrow" jungkook said with a wink. jungkook then carried you bridal style to his room and pinned you down on the bed. "gosh he looks so hot right now" you said in your mind. then he started kissing you passionately. he then slid his hand in your panties and started massaging it. you moaned because of the pleasure. "oh shit hana you made me hard." he said while inserting three fingers in you. "ohH fUcK iM CoMinG!" you yelled but before you even came jungkook released his fingers. "JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HELL" you said while slapping his bare chest. he chuckled. "it's time for YOU to pleasure ME." he demanded. "okay okay" you said sliding his pants down. his member sprung up once you took his boxers out. you put his dick in your mouth, and started sucking it. "oh fuck tzuyu YES!" he said another girls name which made you stop. "excuse me, what did you say?" you asked him while his eyes were wide open. "i'm so sor-" "enough jungkook, your just like the other guys. i shouldn't have trusted you." with that you put all of your clothes on and went to the door. you walked to the door balling your eyes out when you felt jungkook grab your wrists. "hana i'm so sorry. i didn't mean it." he said while your blood was boiling. "you know what?! i'm sick and tired of your fake apologies. i trusted you. i really thought that it was going to be us at the end." you said making him look down and cry. "i actually regret being with you. after all your just a playboy. i hate myself for loving you so please let me go i want to be alone." you said trying to get out of his grip. "no hana please don't go." he said while you pushed him off and ran outside. "i guess he's not the one for me" you said crying in the rain.

To be continued

omg i literally forgot about this. but here's another one for y'all.