13 | apologies

•jungkook p.o.v
this night was the worst. i now lost the love of my life. i don't know what to do now. she was my everything but i just had to ruin it. "damn you jungkook." you said hitting yourself. you decided to call jin.
otp:

jk: hey jin?
jn: what jungkook and why are you crying?

jk: well me and hana where yunno have sex.
jn: oh you motherfucker but what happened

jk: i accidentally said tzuyu instead of hana. and now she just left me.

jn: open the door now.

you hung up and opened the door. there standing was jin. "what the hell." you said. "nope, i should be saying that to you. look at what you've done. didn't you hear the news?" jin said making you confused. "what about?" you said while you were anxious to know. "jungkook, hana texted me saying that she needs a place to stay so i said yes. and she asked me to pick her up. i got out of my car and saw hana running to me. then i saw this car that was speeding and then in the blink of an eye, hana got hit. so i called the ambulance and took care of her." you started crying and hitting your head on the wall. "GOSH DAMN IT JUNGKOOK LOOK AT WHAT YOUVE DONE!" you yelled in frustration. "and i got to hear her last words before passing out. she said that she doesn't want you hurt because of her. she wants you to find the perfect girl and to not think about her anymore. she wants you to be happy. and her last words she said that she loves you so much even till death." those words, those words you've heard from jin made you ball out. "I SHOULD BE HURTING NOT YOU!" you shouted while jin patting your back. "anyways let's go visit her" jin said lifting you up.
*at the hospital*
"hello miss. i'm looking for a girl named hana." jin asked the counter lady. "oh are you one of her family member?" she asked. "oh yes i'm her brother" he lied. "um okay she's in room e102" she said. "thank you miss." jin said before y'all left. *arrived* then you entered the room. "oh hana my love, i'm so sorry i'm really really sorry. please don't leave me. i love you no matter what. i won't leave your side even if you push me away." you said. then the doctor comes in. "okay so she will be waking up soon. she's just had minor injuries but has a fracture on her fight arm." the doctor said making you feel relieved. "i will be going now. and she can go home tonight just make sure she doesn't stress out." the doctor said while you bid goodbye. "oh dear please wake up." you said while holding her hand.

• hana p.o.v
"oh dear please wake up." you heard a male voice say. you woke up and felt your head hurting. you then saw a crying jungkook and a worried jin. "ahem excuse me who are you." you said wanting to play with jungkook. "what?! no way you need to remember." jungkook said shocked because of the sudden surprise. "please let me go mister. um jin? who's this?" you asked wanting to laugh. "oh no no no. i'm your boyfriend. i'm the person who said that no girl would be his except you. i'm the person who loved you. " jungkook said making you tear. "please jungkook get out. i don't want you here right now." you said making him cry even more. "hana please i love you please give me another chance. i'll do anything to will you back. please. i love you so much." he said making you angry. jin saw it and said "hey jungkook remember what the doctor said, she can't get stressed." jin said when you felt a sharp pain in your head. "uhm jin can you call the doctor i don't feel good." you said closing your eyes because it hurt so bad. jin called the doctor and before the doctor came, you passed out. the last thing you hear was "i love you hana i love you so much. please don't go." then everything went black.
• jungkook p.o.v
hana passed out again. the doctor told us that we need to leave the room so we did. but i had to say goodbye to her. "i love you hana i love you so much." that was the last thing you said to her before you left.
doctor comes up to ya while we sit praying. "are you the brother of hana?" he asked while jin said yes. "she's going to be in a coma for a while.you can visit her time to time if you'd like."
*home*
you couldn't stop thinking about hana. you wanted to hug her so bad. you missed her sweet strawberry scent. you missed her soft lips. and most importantly, you missed her. "why did you say that jungkook why?! now she won't love you now." you said while hugging your pillow. not even a minute passed and your crying.
*timeskip to 7 months*
you were preparing to go to the hospital and visit hana like you did since the day she went to the hospital. you bought flowers for her. the doctor said that she will be waking up today or either tomorrow. *hospital* you arrived at the hospital carrying the bouquet of flowers. you rushed to her room. and saw a man. she looked so happy. you entered the room and she saw you.
•hana p.o.v
i woke up to she a familiar face. park chanyeol. you were disappointed that it wasn't jungkook but you remembered what happened. "hana your awake finally!" he yelled. "hey shh be quiet i can hear you." you said laughing. you told him everything that was happening in your life and he told you his. you were laughing until you heart the door open. it was none other than...Jeon Jungkook. you saw the flowers he bought you and asked "what are you doing here jungkook." annoyed. "i came to visit you." he said giving you the flowers. "thank you but shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" you said. "what girlfriend? i don't have none because i've been coming here everyday. because i miss you." he said making something in your heart hurt. "oh i thought you would have a girlfriend. that's tzuyu." you said "no, i don't love her, i love YOU." he said making you flustered. "ahem" y'all got interrupted by chanyeol. "so your jungkook. the one who broke my girls heart." you then knew what chanyeol had in mind so you went with it. "yeah i am and no she's not your girl she's mine." jungkook said angry. "hey jungkook he's my boyfriend and i'm not your toy so go be with tzuyu since you anonymously said her name." you said while jungkook was jealous since you could see it in his eyes. so you brought chanyeol to you and hugged him tight and fake kissed him. "psh YOUR mine NOT anyone else's okay. IM THE ONE WHO YOUR SUPPOSED TO LOVE BUT IM STUPID OKAY! IM CRAZY FOR YOU. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGHTS IVE STAYED UP PRAYING FOR YOU TO WAKE UP. AND I GET THIS!" jungkook yelled making you flinch. "I LOVE YOU OKAY IM A FOOL FOR YOU! YOU MAKE ME HAPPIER. YOUR THE FIRST PERSON TO MAKE ME SMILE AND CAN CHANGE ME. YOUR THE ONE WHO I WANT TO MARRY AND LOVE FOREVER!" those words, you cried. "wow jungkook and btw this is my childhood bestfriend you stupid." you said making him surprised. "woah jungkook you really love her." chanyeol said. "yes i do, i will always love her not anyone else. she's my happiness." jungkook said making you blush. "okay i'll leave you love birds alone and btw hana you can go home now." chanyeol said as he left. the doctor discharged you and you went home with jungkook.

To Be Continued