Chapter 3: feelings

[Hana P.O.V]

"jungkook...uhm do you want me to give you a tour of the school before dance class because we have about 15 minutes?" you said while walking.

"sure why not." he said.

15 minutes passed and now both of you are heading to dance class.

Mrs.Kwon was the nicest teacher you've ever met. sometimes you would tell her about personal stuff."

"okay class you will have a dance competition coming up in 3 weeks. you will have to pick a partner and since we have a new student ms. hana will be his partner and NO changing." she said in a cold voice and smiled.

"ugh why do i always have to be with him" you said under your breath.

"uh what did you say?" jungkook said

"oh it's nothing" you said as your face turned red.

"you guys can practice now i will have jungkook and hana in this room and jimin and seojungin this room..blah blah blah"

"i didn't know that there where separate rooms" you said regretting your life.

you and jungkook practiced until lunch.

and finally you both finished the dance.

[time skip three weeks later]

"oh mah gawd today is the day" you said in a nervous tone.

"i am so fucking nervous" jungkook said.

"okay hana and jungkook your up in five" a Mrs. Kwon said excitingly.

*

during the dance jungkook admires your body and moans softly once he feels your body against his.

"woah daebak hana" jungkook said while you two were dancing.

after the dance both of you won and celebrated.

[Jungkook P.O.V]

hana did a really good job today and when i'm with her my heart flutters she's so beautiful.

"yah hana you did a good job today" jimin said backhugging her.

"i swear jimin your going to be dead if you hug her one more time. because she is MINE." jungkook said in his mind.

*sorry this is a really boring episode but i will make another one soon*