Evans

Dear Mom,
     I'd like to know why you took the word of your boyfriend over the word of your own daughter. That man molested me for three years starting when I was 8. He convinced me not to tell anyone. To keep it to myself. He did this for 3 YEARS. Never more than two feet from your bedroom door. In the two years after he stopped he still harassed me. Still put his hands on me. Feeling me up and telling me all the things he could teach me. It was either that or threats to keep me quiet. They worked too. Though threats from a man three times your size tend to do that. Then it finally slips. A complete and total mistake. And what did you do? You ignored it. I was at dads house when it happened and I didn't get not one phone call, next message, visit, not a damn thing from you. You were just told your daughter had been molested for three years and you act like she doesn't exist. You got the meanest, coldest, most impersonal woman I have ever met to be the case worker from child services who did not have a damn clue how to talk to a child about how she was molested. All she did was dig up all the shit that made me look like a whore in the making and left it there for the whole god damn family to see. I never saw a judge or a courtroom. Not a damn one. And on top of all of that you tried to get a shrink to convince me it was all in my head. That I made it up to get attention. So I'd like to know what the hell was going on inside your head when all this went down. That's all I have to say on this topic. Goodbye for now.