Trailer

Finn:

"Im in one of the trailers right now" I answered one of the question in my livestream

-where are the other cast?
-are u shooting stranger things season 3 already?
-who's trailer is it?

"Yes we're already shooting and the other cast are in their own trailers, we just done our school and now it's our nap time"
I continue anwering as i look up to the one who is pulling one of my shirts in my backpack.

"what are u doing?" Millie says and as sge did I immediately look at my phone 

-omg! is that Millie's voice ?
-are u with millie?
-is fillie real?

Sometimes I just think that our fandom were all from FBI.Even the slightest hints are noticed by them

"I'm doing a livestream Mill's " I said while I turn to face her " wanna join?"

"1 second! can you turn around? Imma get dressed" she ask me while whispering knowing that the livestream is still on. I hope the fans didn't catch that.

"Sure" i said and turn around "Im okey now Wolfhard" she said a minute later as she sits besides me in the couch.

-Is that Finn's shirt she's wearing?
-Omg omg omg
-imma cryin in the club right now

she's looks cute tho in my shirt.
(insert picture)

"Yes Im wearin' it" Millie answered the question on the live while pointing at her shirt i mean my shirt

"Im in Millie's trailer guys incase y'all ask" I said as i ruffled my hair  and Millie laugh at my action and do the same thing.I noticed that the comments on my livestream are all freakin out because of that gesture.
"How's your day going mills?" millie said as she's reading out loud a question
"So guys while I was at school today, we played truth or dare and I get dared to drink 1 sleeping pill ..it's not effecting yet maybe later" she said.Her English accent is very noticeable.
"Yeah i thought you'll not gonna do it Mills" I said as I turned to face her
"It's just a pill Finnie" she said as she scrunched her nose to me .That cute button nose.

I couldn't help myself but pinch it coz she's so cute when she did that.

After a few minutes later, we're just answering the fandom's questions but ignoring all the fillie one's .Millie's eyes started to droop as her head bowed down.

"Is the pill effecting now?" I ask her while smiling.I think that's creepy.
"Maybe ?" she answered me uncertain with her eyes half closed .Why is she still beautiful even when her eyes half close? like da hell man! I was just reading all the comments when all of a sudden I felt a head resting on my shoulder

-Oh look at Millie!
-She's sleeping now😴
-That's the cutest thing I've ever seen

"Wait a sec guys- Mills? i said as i tap her face tryna wake her up but i guess the pill is already taking effects .
"Sorry guys I'll just end this, I don't want Millie be having a step neck when she wakes up... we've got some actions to take later" I said facing the phone and ended it directly and place it on the table. I carefully lay Millie on the couch we're sitting and do the same thing. Guess Im gonna get rest for a while too. I kissed Millie's forehead and put my arm around her waist as i close my eyes waiting for the darkness to invade my world.