twelve ; sweetness

at home the three had played for hours. jihoon had honestly had fun with the twins. they played with dolls and did hair and painted nails, they did girly things that they rarely got to do with their dads or uncle soonyoung. they seemed genuinely happy.

the three had eaten. they ordered pizza, upon the twin's request and jihoon agreeing because of his deep love for pizza. and they ate in the living room as they watched some random cartoon, which was something the girls were never allowed to do but jihoon didn't know that.

then they played. jihoon even did the two girl's makeup and they played dress up and then removed makeup and the play clothes and changed into comfier clothing. jihoon just put on a pair of soonyoung's sweat pants hoping he wouldn't mind. and the girls put on a pair of pajamas they had in their daycare book bags.

they all then cuddled onto the couch together, not minding the open pizza box on the table or the dolls in a mess in the corner or the still half unscrewed nail polish bottles on the floor beside the couch. they were exhausted.

they quickly drifted to sleep without a single worry.

|||

"come on you two love birds. i had jihoon watch the twins today." soonyoung stated as he took his keys out and unlocked the door as he held his apron in his grasp.

he pushed the door open slightly signing at the already visible mess but walked into fully to reveal it all. he heard the two behind him sigh too.

then they looked over to the three asleep on the couch as a cartoon played on the t.v. the sight was absolutely adorable. jisoo and seokmin proudly smiled at their little babygirls cuddled in jihoon's arms as they all slept.

"thanks soonyoung."

|||

my wattpad notifications are all kinds of fucked up ndicndnf