nineteen ; entrance

"so you're telling me that you want me to meet your aunt and uncle? why not your parents?" jihoon said as he straddled soonyoung. soonyoung nodded. he hadn't told jihoon about his parents.

"my parents.. they abandoned me as a child. my aunt and uncle are basically my parents, their kids are like my siblings," soonyoung said with a small sense of sadness in his voice. jihoon knew the feeling of the parental abandonment a little too well.

he wrapped his arms around soonyoung. soonyoung held the boy, he did not feel sadness towards the events of the past. they had brought him enough pain now he had a new love.

he had jihoon.

"ah, let's not get to this sadness, how about we invite seungcheol and jeonghan over?" soonyoung said trying to avoid the sadness. jihoon nodded. he hadn't seen his best friend in a while.

|||

when there was a faint knocking on the door jihoo went to answer. when he opened the door it wasn't who he was expecting. it was another male, nor seungcheol or jeonghan, who looked quite gloomy and infuriated.

he shoved jihoon out of the way and went to the living room where soonyoung sat, waiting for his small boyfriend to return, and was quite shocked by who returned.

"what the hell? what do you want kino? i told you to stop showing up here!" soonyoung said angrily as he stood up. jihoon closed the door and rushed to soonyoung's side.

soonyoung held onto his hand and kept jihoon slightly behind him.

"who the fuck is he soonie? who the fuck is that? your next toy? does he know that you only keep boys around to play with? just like you did with me!" kino shouted and jihoon's heart hurt by hearing these words. he let go of soonyoung's hand.

soonyoung was infuriated, kino was trying to tear them apart.

"you know you're lying. get the fuck out of my home before i call the cops!" soonyoung shouted and kino ran at him. soonyoung shoved him onto the ground. jihoon flinched.

"jihoon call the police,"

|||

hI SO LIKE I'M CONTINUING THIS BOOK

SO PLEASE SUPPORT IT

I LOVE YOUUU