Minhyun~ Fears

It was a cold and rainy day as you and Minhyun stayed inside and watched movies while eating popcorn. You both were in your pajamas, you worn black shorts with an oversized Nu'est shirt. He worn a red fox onesie, he looked like a little kid in it. As you watched the movie you noticed that Minhyun was starting to get closer to you, you didn't mind as you were focused on watching Care Bears the Movie. You felt Minhyun start to kiss your shoulder up to your neck, you start to move away hoping he would stop. Moved closer to you then he climbed on top of you.

" Minhyun, please stop, I don't like this," You say as you start to cry.

He looks at you very worried as he gets off of you and sits in front of you.

"(y/n) I'm so sorry I should have thought before I tried something, please my love tell me what's wrong," He said as he tried to comfort you.

As he comfort you, you slowly stopped crying so you could tell him.

"I have a fear, I have a fear of intimacy, and it's not your fault," You say quietly as you look

The both of you spent the rest of the day cuddling~~~~~~~~~~~Sorry that this one kinda short and lame but I tired

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that this one kinda short and lame but I tired. I LOVE you all I hope you have a great day/night, I LOVE you my gems bye bye.