Aron-i love you

Dear Aron,

I love you Aron with all of my heart. Even if my parents try to make us stay apart I'll run right to you. I care for you so much even if I don't say it enough. I'm not good with showing feelings and I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry if we go through drama but like you said every relationship has its bumps. I love you so much. I love your wide and beautiful smile, your weird but loveable  laugh, your caring brown eyes, I love everything about you Aron. I never want to lose you no matter what. They say true love is blind but I say if love is blind then let me be blind as long as I have you on my life. I need you, I need you to be in my life. I love seeing you everyday because it lets me know I haven't lost you and because you make my day a hundred times better. I may hide things from you but I have my reasons. I may not tell you how much I really love you or how much I care for you, but just know I do. I do love, I do care for, and I do need you. I need you to be with me I need you to promise you won't leave me. Promise you won't leave me for anything, promise me you will love till the day we die, promise me you'll stay with me even through my mistakes, promise me we'll always be together. Please promise me you will never ever leave me. You complete me Aron you found what no one else has, you found me when even I couldn't find myself. You helped me find myself and that's something that no one else has. I love you so much please never leave. I need you to keep me going through life. I need you in my life. I need you to always love me no matter what. I promise to give you my complete heart if you promise to love, care, and need me. I love you. You are my sky, my rain and snow, my heaven and hell, my world and space, you are my everything. I love you. I'm sorry that I'm weak and I don't ask question about you. I'm sorry if I cause too much trouble for you. I'm sorry that I am not the best girl for you. You deserve someone so much better than me. I'm sorry that you ever cared for me. I'm sorry for all the pain I cause you. I'm sorry that I'm that pain. I'm sorry for everything. I love you, I'm sorry. You deserve the greatest girl. Someone caring, loving, understanding, smart, pretty, great body, pretty face. You deserve someone who's not me. You deserve someone so much better. But you care about me, why?I'm a freak compared to all the other girls. I'm nothing, but you make me feel like I'm something, like I'm a somebody. How? How do you do it? How did you make me fall in love with you? It funny I promised myself not to fall in love, but I guess I went back on my promise when I met you. You have changed me for the better. You mean everything to me and I don't want to change that. I love you so much. That will never change, I promise.  

                                                       Sincerely your best friend

                                                                   (y/n) (y/l)

A tear falls onto letter that my best friend wrote before she died. I miss her so much, I never got a chance to tell her how I feel. I never will forget how she took her life to save mine. I just wish she would be at my side with her beautiful smile and her (h/l) (h/c). I miss her and I should have told her how much I love her. I love you (y/n) , I always have I guess I should have said something sooner.

I love you too Aron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my gems I hope you enjoyed this 670 word story. I'm starting to run out of ideas so it would be nice if you guys could start to request some stories. I love you all, have a great night/ day my gems. Also RIP Kim JongHyung we will all miss him very much.