Ren~ Our Love Story

Ren pov
Today marks the three years we've been together my love. I still remember the day I met you. You were so shy and cute, but that was at the fan signing. I have treasured each and every moment with you. You are my world, my soul, my everything.
-1 year later-
Today is the day I will propose to you. The day I will ask you to be mine forever. I have my speech ready for you to listen to.
-speech-
(Y/n) you have been with me for 4 years and more. I have never been more happy then right now. I still remember how we met. You (h/c) hair was covering your beautiful face when you walked over to me. You were so shy and cute. You still are to this day. You have made me so happy over the years we've been together, but I want to be with you forever.
I want to be able to come home and know that you'll be there to welcome me. What I mean to say is will you marry me?
You said yes, I'm so happy.
-wedding day-

(This is your wedding dress) You look so beautiful

You look so beautiful. I think I'm crying because of your beauty. We said our vows and we kissed just like they do in the fairy tales. You are my princess and I am for ever and always your prince.
This was the best beginning of our love story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my gems this is my first imagine of the nuest series. I hope you like it and please please request.