[1] [???]

[??? POV]

"Do you, Min Yoongi, take , Park Haeji, to be your lawfully wedded Wife?" The priest said.

I Rolled my eyes. Why did I even come?

"Yes, I do" that dickhead said.

"Do you, Park Haeji, take, Min Yoongi, to be your lawfully wedded Husband?"

There was a bit of hesitation from her and the corners of my mouth lifted up. I was hoping she would say No and run out of here.

"Yes, I do" I rolled my eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride" they started leaning towards each other and I just closed my eyes. I can't bear to see this bullshit.

I heard clapping and cheering, assuming they are kissing. When the cheers died down, I opened my eyes.

I stood up and just left. Mark my words, Yoongi.

I'm going to have Haeji wrapped around my finger wether you like it or not.

[PRESENT DAY]

[HAEJI POV]

"Yeah, work has been tiring" I said.

"Of course! You have been working overtime for this whole week" Taehyung said and smiled.

"Well, I better get going now. Suga is begging for dinner!" I said and we both waved at each other.

I took a cab home and walked up to my... I mean OUR apartment. I opened the door to see a cute Suga snuggled on the floor with a pillow.

"Yah! Get up!" I shouted and he stood up immeadiately.

"Why can't you act like those wives who come back and kiss me on the cheek?" Suga said and crossed his arms.

"So you want other wives now?"
I said and walked away, trying to show him I'm mad.

"Yah! Yah! I'm sorry. Jagi.. forgive me please" He said while kissing my cheek.

"I'll forgive you for now just because I got a kiss." I said and walked to our room to change.

"YAH! I want a kiss too!" I heard Suga whining.

I just ignored him and locked the door shut.
How did I end up marrying this little potato?

I took a shower. I couldn't find any clothes so I just took my shorts and Suga's sweater.

I walked out to see what Suga had made for dinner. He looked at me in astonishment.

"Are you that desperate that you Have to wear my clothes to smell like me?" He said and backhugged me.

"Yah. What's for dinner?" I asked impatiently as I was Super hungry.

"Mmm... show your elders respect!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

I had no choice though, I was really hungry and I was craving for my favourite Tteokbokki.

"O-oppa.. Please give me food!" I begged and he smiled before walking to the kitchen.

"Okay! Oppa will feed you. Open your mouth." He said as he was walking towards me with food.

He continued to spoon feed me and I ate like a child.

"Look at you, so cute but messy!" He said while taking a napkin to wipe my face.

"We are married, but we act like a young couple. I don't understand." I asked.

"We are a young couple! I love you babe. Go to sleep now or else you won't have enough sleep for tomorrow." He said and I kissed his cheek.

He blushed. Aw, how cute!

"Goodnight, I'll go to bed first!" I said and walked to bathroom to brush my teeth.

After doing so, I went to sleep.

*WHOOP WHOOP! How'd you like the sequel. I'll try my best to post Everyday. I want to finish this quickly too! Love y'all! Thanks for reading.*