[5] [Annoying]

[SUGA POV]

I walked into my office and took out the files needed for the demo. I searched and clicked on it and started to work on it.

A few hours later, the door slammed open. There stood a slutty looking Chaeyoung. I just gave her a disgusted look as she closed the door.

She was walking towards me and I just put in my earpiece. I continued working. That's when I realised she walked behind me and put her hands on my shoulders.I quickly shrugged her off as fast as possible.

"What are you doing?" I stared at her.

"Honey, you look tired. I'll give you a massage!" She tried to place her hands on me again.

"NO! Let go. Take a seat." I said and continued typing away and replying to emails.

I heard her shifting so I sighed in relief. She suddenly sat on my lap and kissed my cheek.

I pushed her off and I boiled in anger.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! DO NOT TOUCH ME!" I shouted and she started to cry.

"I didn't know you won't like it" She said and I ignored it.

She left the room and I was contented with joy. THIS IS GREAT! I can breathe in peace. I continued doing my work.

But before I could continue typing, the door opened and revealed my boss.

"My office now!" He sternly Said as Chaeyoung was smirking behind him.

This... THIS BRAT! She did this. How could I have loved her before?

I went to my boss's office.

"I heard you hit her!" He sternly Said.

"I did not, sir. You can check the footage. She sat on my lap and I pushed her off." I said truthfully and calmly.

I don't give a damn at this point.

"Okay, make sure it doesn't happen again. Or else you won't be sitting in your office anymore." He said and I thanked him for his time.

I walked towards my office in anger.

"Now, I'll sit on your lap and you can't do anything about it." She said and took a seat that belongs to Haeji.

"Whatever, what do you want me to do for you today?" I asked.

"I want you to tell Haeji, that you are coming late tonight. " she said and I agreed. I didn't think much of it.

"Okay whatever." I said.

"And also, I can't work here. It's not comfortable for me." She said.

What.Is.She.Saying?

"Come to my place. We can have dinner and work" she said while pulling my tie.

If I don't listen, I'll get fired. I won't be able to support the one I love.

"Fine. When?"

"8PM. Be there. Here's the address" she gave me a post it note with her address.

She left.

What have I gotten myself into?