[2] [Call]

[HAEJI POV]

"Baby.." I heard a voice.

I felt hand go up to my shoulders and the person started to shake me. I finally awoke.

"I'm going to work alright? I talked to your boss." As he said that my eyes widened.

"What do you mean by that? I'm getting fired?" I asked in worry.

"No, you aren't. I told him to give you a day off. You've been working overtime all week. Rest well, jagi." He said and kissed my forehead.

I smiled as he walked out of room.

"PRODUCE GOOD SONGS,ALRIGHT!" I shouted and I heard him chuckle.

Did I ever tell you that Yoongi is a Song editor? I'm not sure what it's called but he basically just edits the lyrics of the song to fit the song.

He's aiming to be a producer for quite awhile now but I'm happy with what he works as.

He works at... big? ... big work?. I don't really remember. I went back to sleep as I was super tired.

[LATER..]

I woke up and checked my alarm clock. It was 12.30 PM. Woah.. I woke up late! I immediately took my phone and scrolled to yoongi's contact.

Haeji: Are you hungry?
Delivered at 12.32pm

I wait for awhile.

Yoongi: Yea.. why?

Haeji: its a surprise.

I threw my phone on the bed, showered and changed my clothes. I quickly Ran to the kitchen and made kimbap.

I packed it up neatly and put it in a bag. I called a cab and went to Bighit. Ah, I remember the name now!

I got out and walked to the receptionist.

"May I know where Min Yoongi's office is?" I asked but I received a glare from her.

"Who are you to ask that?" She said in a rude tone.

"Hmmm.. I don't know? Mabye I'm his Wife?" I said sarcastically and rose my hand to show her my ring.

Her eyes widened and she immeadiately apologised. Haha, that's what I thought.

"His room is on level 4, walk straight and Turn Right...his office is the only one there." she said politely this time.

"Thanks" I smiled and walked towards elevator. I punched in the number 4 and as the doors start to close, I swear I saw someone who looks like Chaeyoung?

Psst. I don't really care. I walked to Yoongi's room and knocked on his door.

"Come in!" I heard and I opened the door to see yoongi focusing on his computer. It was kinda hot.

"Babe? What are you doing here?" He asked in confusion.

"I thought I would be a normal Wife and bring you lunch. We can eat together!" I said while squealing in delight.

"It's my lunch break in 5 minutes. You came right on time!" He stood up, hugged me and kissed me.

"Okay let's eat.. I'm starving!" I said and we both started eating. We were cracking jokes making each other laugh.

As we were almost finishing our food, yoongi had a phone call and he picked it up.

I saw his face turn from a serious to a happy one. I just laughed in confusion.

"Okay! THANKS BOSS!" He said and ended the call.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I'm getting my first client!" He said.

"But you have had many clients before. What are you talking about?" I asked. I was really oblivious.

"ITS MY FIRST CLIENT AS A PRODUCER! I WAS PROMOTED!" He said and I jumped onto him and gave him a hug.

"Congrats babe!" I said as I kissed him.

*I hope you like it!! Thanks for reading!!*