EPISODE 9: Heart Attack

Kai had been caught.

His chest raised up and down rapidly as Kris, Luhan, and Tao tied him on the bed inside RF-05's office. "Let me go!" he protested.

"I'm so lucky today. First I got the Power of Water, and then Force, and the third one... Teleportation." RF-05 grinned.

"I said let me go!" Kai shouted. He tried to teleport himself to other place but he can't because of some wires connected to his head that stops him from using his power.

"Give me your Power Orb. I command you. Surrender it to me now." Luhan said using his mind control power.

Kai breathed fast. He's trying to stop the orb from going to Luhan's hand. "No! I won't give it to you! You can never have my power!"

After few moments of stopping, Kai finally felt weak and watched them take his orb away and leave the place.

"Master. EXO is coming." Tao pointed at the monitor where all the places are seen because of the hidden cameras.

"Oh. Okay. Let's try these three powers to EXO." RF-05 chuckled.

* * *

"Whoa. This place really looks creepy and cool at the same time" Baekhyun said when they stepped inside the enemy's base not knowing that he stepped on something that would actually kill him.

"Watch out!" Chanyeol pulled him close when he saw a metal arrow about to hit Baekhyun's head.

Baekhyun's eyes widened not because of the arrow but because of that awkward position he got into. "Yah. Chanyeol. I'm fine. You can let go of me now."

Chanyeol pushed him few inches away and then grabbed his hand, "I want to. But we're partners. Try not to touch anything. They might placed some traps."

Sehun and Chen suddenly stopped playing with a weird-looking plant when they heard what he said.

Suddenly that plant grew bigger and became a robo-plant. Suho's eyes got big, "We're in danger." he continuously pat Xiumin's arm.

"Eat this you ugly robot!" Chanyeol blasted a ball of fire from his hand to the plant but they were all surprised when it didn't affect the robot.

"Shall we run?" Baekhyun asked.
"I think we really have to run right now." Chen added.

They all ran and didn't mean to separate ways because of the unpredictable attacks from the robot.

"Chanyeol! Let's hide inside that room!" Baekhyun pointed to a half opened room. They went inside and locked themselves in.

"It's so dark. I'll make some light." Baekhyun whispered but Chanyeol didn't allow him to. "Plants are attracted to light. Don't use your power right now. It might find us."

Chen and Sehun were still running, they couldn't find a safe place to hide so they have  to at least do something to weaken the robot.

"I hope I could give you a short circuit." Chen murmured and then struck the robot with a blinding lightning and grumbling thunder.

Sehun made a small tornado enough to drive the robo-plant away and pow! everything is back to normal again.

"Nice one Sehun! I'm really glad we're partners." Chen gave him a high five.