A storm?

You woke up in your bed. laughing because you remembered what happened yesterday. You thought about Loki and how much fun you had with him. Then you turned slightly pink realizing that Loki must have carried you to your bed.

"I guess I should go down stairs and make breakfast" you said while getting out of bed. You walked to the kitchen to see Loki and Thor watching tv. It was the news, they said there was gonna be a horrible thunder storm tonight.

"Thor are mad at us" Loki said jokingly.
Little did they know you were terrified of thunder.

"Thor Loki, what do you want to eat" you asked.

"Pancakes!!" They both yelled so loud the neighbors could hear.

You made four stacks of pancakes. (They eat a lot). "So it is gonna storm tonight" you said trying not to sound scared. Loki wasn't buying it. 

"Y/N dear, you look frightened" Loki said," are you afraid of thunder"

" no!" You said Almost falling. " well maybe just a little" you said embarrassed.  

"Well I suggest we have what you mortals call Netflix and chill" Thor said jumping out of his chair not knowing what that meant.

Instantly you fell in the floor laughing and asked Thor, "what do you think Netflix and chill means?"

He looked at you with a concerned look on his face and said, "umm to sit on the couch with your friends and watch movies"

The only thing you could do was laugh. When you finally stopped you agreed to having a movie night. Then Thor made a comment leaving Loki as red as a cardinal. He said" Y/N then Loki can hold you close making sure you don't get scared.

After that you went up to your room to choose a movie, and mentally prepare yourself for the storm.

You were looking through your movie collection when suddenly you found your favorite movie, (favorite move here).
You sat the movie on your desk. Suddenly you heard a nock on the door, it was Loki. He came in and sat next to you on your bed.

"so have you decided what movie we are going to watch" Loki said.

"Yes actually, but it is a surprise" you said while falling back on your bed and closing your eyes.

You feel Loki lay back beside you. "So Thor is acting weird lately" you said.

"Yes my brother can be a pest sometimes" Loki said sounding annoyed.
And with that Loki left.

A few hours had gone by it was getting dark, so you grabbed the movie and walked down stairs. You see Thor and Loki getting ready to watch the movie.

"Ok so I fo.." BOOM... the first sound of Thunder struck. You screamed and fell on the floor being to scared to move.

Quickly Loki ran to you picking you up and carrying you to the couch. Thor put on the movie.

It had been a few minutes sense you hear the thunder, and you were just getting comfortable when of course thunder struck. You practically jumped into Loki's arms.

After a while the storm was just getting worse but luckily you were all most asleep in Loki's arms. Thor looked at Loki and whispered " we should probably stop movie night before the storm gets worse" Loki agreed before picking up and taking you to his room, that's right his room.

When you entered the room you looked up at him and gave a tried smile. He looked at you and said in a very soft voice " go to sleep my dear"

And you did.

Thank you for reading chapter two! As always I will try to update as much as possible. I hope you keep reading.
:)