C10 My Sister's Obsession <3

I know I updated late. Sorry! Please read the story, I promise this time I won't abandon my account and my stories.

Please read my other stories!

-Never Fall for Him (I just thought I'll experiment on something ^_^

-My First Kiss (it has the same characters as this one but a different story ;D

i'm sorry but i won't be updating until sem break but i promise I'll make it up to you when i update again. Please forgive me, i'm just really busy right now.

WARNING: this one's short

-Jalen

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Chapter 10

Zandra said she cooked Filipino food and it was for dinner. She stood up and went to the kitchen. She came back holding plates, spoons and forks.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm preparing the food," she answered. She walked towards the table infront of the couch.

"Then why are you putting these things here?" I asked her as she placed the plates on the table, separating them.

"Isn't it obvious? We're eating here," she said before going back to the kitchen.

I wondered why there were five plates. When she entered the living room holding a tray with 2 medium-sized bowl one with rice and the other with the Filipino food she cooked, I asked her, "Why are there five plates?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you, I came here with two of my friends." She answered facing the stairs.

She inhaled a lot of oxygen and held her hands around her mouth and shouted, "Dana! Diana! Food's ready!"

Dana? Diana? Aren't those the twins from the school she goes to in the Philippines?

After a few minutes, Dana and Diana came down the stairs. They ARE the twins from the Philippines! They look like the reflection of each other. They can easily fool someone for being the other one. They both have blackish brown hair, fair skin and they are both 5'5 in height. The only difference is where their birthmarks are located. Dana has it on the left side of her neck, just an inch below the ear while Diana has it on the right side of her neck at the same position.

"Woah! Cris, why is your brother here? You said you were alone," Diana said, narrowing her eyes playfully. Other from the birthmark, you can also tell the difference through their voice. Diana has a higher pitch than Dana and Diana is more playful than Dana.

Zandra rolled her eyes."I was but then Hans here came with an unconscious girl saying he didn't have other options," she said in one breath.

"She came with a girl?" Dana asked in shock.

"Yeah and he said Reinier had something to do with it," she answered waving her hands on air.

The twins stood there in silence. I closed my eyes and gave out a long sigh.

~~~

We finished eating the food Zandra prepared. She said it was calledChicken Adobo, consists of chopped chicken parts, soy sauce and potato. It may seem too simple but when you taste it, you will never get tired of eating it (well at least for me).

Zandra's POV

[Before Hans(Zayn) came]

"Da-chan! Di-chan! Come on help.me up!" I shouted as my two best friends from the Philippines walk down the stairs like princesses.

"We're comin'. Jeez Cris, no need to shout," Dana answered, crossing her arms infront of her. Diana was just trailing behind her, humming an unfamiliar melody.

Profile:

Name: Dana Jane and Diana Felina Lockhart

Age: 17

Birthday: January 1

Favorites: Food, Purple, White, Cars, Volleyball, Tennis and Guitar

Also Known: (Dana) Da-chan, Jane, DJ; (Diana) Dia-chan, Lina, Felly; (Both) Na-Na

"If I wouldn't shout, will you hear me?" I asked them while tapping my feet impatiently.

I PROMISE TO CONTINUE THIS NEXT TIME

PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME