The Memory: The Truth

I had been sitting at the bottom right chair of a table with a white cloth cover that has confetti patterns on it and party hats also on it. I was watching three children play at the arcade while the  animatronics performed onstage, but I noticed something strange. The animatronics were getting up and moving around onstage, almost all animatronics weren’t able to move a foot let alone move around.

As the curtain started to close I remembered something, the animatronics also doubled as suits according to my step-dad, who was the manager at the time. I walked into the backstage and carefully followed the instructions on how to set the animatronics into suit mode. I got Spring-Alex into suit mode and climbed inside, then I locked the head in place and exited to the main dining area. “Hey kids, wanna see a ‘special’ surprise?” I said in my best impression of the Spring-Alex voice that I could do.

“Yeah!” my step-brothers say happily along with a few other children.

“Then follow me!” I said as I started to walk to an employee’s only room with the children close behind me. Then once we were both in the room I closed and locked the door, then I pulled a knife. I started to stab them over and over until they were clearly dead, I proceeded to take off the suit leave and leave the building.