✨Chapter 3✨

I DONT REMEMBER WRITING THIS😂😆

Ethan P.O.V

After the movie ended, we went to her room. Her room was actually really nice. She said to me and Grayson "Grayson you can sleep in my bed and Ethan you can sleep on the pull out bed."

She walked over to her bed and she tried to pull it out from under her bed. She was struggling so I helped her.

"Let's get this party started" she said giggling, as she walked over to her speaker and a couple minutes later music started playing loudly.

The song "Do yoga" by Rae Sremmurd was blasting out from the speaker. Vivian started dancing, she was really good. Then she grabbed my hand and made me dance, so of course I had to do my signature dance. Duh.

(Fav video btw)
She laughed really hard and same for Grayson. A couple minutes later we're all dancing, laughing, and having fun.

*2 hours later*

Grayson's P.O.V

It was getting late so we started chilling out and we watched a YouTube video in her room. Ethan was on the pull out bed and I was next to Vivian. She had a king sized so it wasn't weird, I was on the left and she was on the right.

I had a lot of fun tonight, we all laughed the hardest we ever could and Vivian cried of laughter many times.

When we were watching YouTube, Vivian took the game controller from Ethan and changed it onto a Disney movie. Me and Ethan laughed then we decided to watch it because why not.

Vivian scooted closer to me, so I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my chest. I didn't care at all because we're best friends. The movie ends and I saw Ethan was asleep and Vivian was asleep on my chest. I could feel my eyes getting heavy so I decided to just close them.

*In the morning*

I woke up and I didn't see Ethan or Vivian. I was confused so I went downstairs. I saw Vivian sitting at the table laughing her head off and Ethan was on the floor laughing. I walked into the kitchen giggling, "what happened?"  Vivian looked actually good when she woke up. You could tell she was wearing some makeup though like some mascara.

(^what she looked like)Vivian turned around with water in her eyes from cracking-up and walked over to me and gave me a hug and told me to look up

Vivian turned around with water in her eyes from cracking-up and walked over to me and gave me a hug and told me to look up. I looked up and saw a pancake on the ceiling. "Ethan how the hell did you do that!" I started to chuckle. Soon enough we were all the floor.

*A couple minutes later*

We were eating pancakes and Vivian's mom walked in and looked up. She was about to burst but she kept it in and went upstairs. We all looked at each other and laughed a bit.

Vivian's P.O.V

I felt like I had abs from laughing so hard. Yesterday was Friday and now today was Saturday and were gonna have another sleepover. So I went upstairs after eating and picked out clothes for what were going to do.

I asked "what do you guys want to do today?" Ethan and Gray came into my room and said "Anyhing?" Then Ethan winked and Grayson smirked. "Nothing dirty, you freaks!" we started laughing. I've never laughed this hard with anyone. "LETS GO SWIMMING BUT FIRST CAN WE GET FRO-YO!" Grayson yelled. "Yeah please!" Ethan sounded like a little kid, "Okay fine" I responded. I walked upstairs.

These guys are the best things that has ever happened to me.

I got dressed and I was wearing a pink crop top and some blue jean shorts. I tried to straighten my hair but I kept messing my hair up. "Fuck it." I yelled then I heard Grayson yell "MS YOU NEED WATCH UR MOUTH!" I giggled and responded "YES SIR!" Then I heard Ethan wheeze, I smiled to myself.

I got back to getting dressed and just put my hair into 2 Dutch braids. I put my bathing suit under my clothes.

 I went downstairs and told Gray and Ethan to back up a bag

I went downstairs and told Gray and Ethan to back up a bag. They went to the fridge and pulled out some coke and some water bottles. "I WANT GRANOLA BARS!" Ethan whined making him sound like a 3 year old. I playfully rolled and pointed to where they were. The boys left my house to go to their apartment. I went upstairs to get my hair and some sunglasses.
A couple minutes later, I heard a noise.

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter and for the cliffhanger but I hoped you liked it😋 and sorry for all the pictures, I just you guys to understand 😂