✨Chapter 8✨

A/N: Sorry I haven't been active on Instagram, My mom took my phone so I'm on my computer😂 but this chapter will have you ShOoK!

Vivian's P.O.V:

I slowly opened the door and it was my dad. "Dad, what are you doing here?" I asked confused raising an eyebrow. "Hey Honey" he said smiling while kissing the top of my head. "I'm here for your birthday?!" He added in a 'duh' tone. "Oh..." I said looking down from him. "Who is it?" Grayson said and both Eth and Gray coming up behind me. "Who the hell are those people Vivian?!" My dad questioned almost yelling. "Chill dad, these are my best friends" I said responding to him but looking at Gray and Eth. Ethan gave me a concerned look, looking me in the eyes. 

Ethan's P.O.V:

When I looked at her, I could see the hurt in her eyes. I don't know why because it was her dad. I just have this feeling burning up inside of me to beat his ass. I know I shouldn't but he gives me a weird vibe, I bet Grayson feels the same.

After she looked at me she looks at Grayson and he had the same face. "Vivian, I need to talk to you alone." Her dad said grabbing her waist. She was looking at us scared then she nodded to her dad. They both go outside and her dad closes the door. I turn to Grayson and say "Grayson, I got a weird vibe from him" and Grayson responded with "Bro, to be honest me too."  Then we heard a loud noise. I ran to the door and quickly opened it. 

Vivian was on the ground crying while her dad towering over her with his fist clenched. I run over to Vivian and I held her in my arms, rubbing her arm and she put her head in the crook of my neck. Grayson pushes her dad and he stumbles to the front yard on sidewalk.

Grayson's P.O.V:

When I pushed him, I grabbed him by the shoulders and looked him in the eyes then I said "I don't give a shit if your her dad or not, you better not touch her, look at her, think about coming here, or even thinking about her again or else." "Or what" He said slurring a bit and smirking, I could smell the alcohol in his breath. "Or I'll be put in prison for what I'd do to you and I keep my promises." exaggerating 'keep' looking him in the eye. He just looks at me scared shitless, I just laughed quietly and shook my head. "Now get the fuck out of here." I said looked dead at him. He looked at me up and down, backing up and going toward his car then when he was close enough to his car, he turned around and opened the door. He then turned on the car and drove off serving a bit. 

I ran back towards Vivian and bent down then said "I'm promising you, he will never  do anything to again and I never  break a promise." and with that, she quickly grabbed my neck and pulled in for a hug, I wrapped my arms around her. A couple seconds of us hugging, she grabs E in for the hug too. "I love you two so fucking much." She said with so much passion, I can't even imagine. We both hugged her with the same amount of passion, "Let's go inside and make some pancakes" Vivian said giggling wiping off her tears. "YAY! PANCAKES!" Ethan yelled like a 3 year old, doing a heel click. I just chuckled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, she put her head on my shoulder and we walked inside, closing the door.

Vivian's P.O.V:

A couple minutes later, we're laying on the couch eating our pancakes. "These are so fucking good, Holy shit." He said while taking another bite of his pancakes. "Why thank you Eth" I said giggling a bit. "Hey, sorry for ruining the moment but... what did he say?" Grayson said scooting closer to me. I looked down and sighed, "Well, when he grabbed me by the waist, all the memories came back to me instantly." Grayson said looking down "What type of memories?"