✨Chapter 4✨

Let's appreciate I'm doing this for y'all

Vivian's P.O.V

Then I heard the front door open and slam. "Hello?" I was a bit scared. It was Ethan locking Grayson out. They had they're bathing shorts and regular shirts on. I saw them because I had a balcony in the hallway (there's pictures in the first chapter) then I yelled from my bedroom door.

"Oh my god, E let him in." I rolled my eyes as I walked backed into my room. Ethan opened the door and I heard Grayson hit him, Ethan was laughing. I told my mom we're going to the beach and she said Okay and told us to be careful. I ran downstairs, as you could tell I was very excited.

After she said that we left, I asked them "how did you guys get he-" I looked at the car in my driveway. It was a teal Ford Bronco.
I freaking loved it and Grayson smiled and looked at me. "This is mine but I don't let Ethan drive it for reasons." I started laughing "Ethan why doesn't he let you drive it and SHOTGUN!" Ethan looked disappointed and got into the car while I was already in the front seat and he said "I almost crashed it when I first bought it for him." I died laughing and they both look at me. I was basically crying, there were tears coming out of my eyes.
Then Grayson said starting up the car "Let's turn on some music" I thought to myself
*If I told Gray to play Talk by Salvatore Ganacci, and started to dance, I want to see what they would do.* "GRAY PLAY TALK BY SALVATORE GANACCI" I yelled. Grayson went on his phone and turned up the volume as he was doing that, I took down my hair. Gray and E looked at me, and I started dancing. I knew how to dance sexy so I did it lol. I could also sing a bit. Ethan looked at me and biting his lip. Grayson saw him and glared at him through the rear view mirror. Then, Grayson pulled out of the driveway.

A couple minutes later,

Jimmy Choos by Fetty Wap was playing and Grayson pulled up to a stop sign.
*You already know what I'm going to do*
I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out the car. Ethan and Grayson yelled for me to get back in, But I denied it.

Bring the finer things, ayy
Slim thick wit' yo cute ass, ayy
I might buy you a new bag, damn

They both started to laugh really hard and Grayson told me to get back in, so I got back in the car. They looked at me like I was crazy.
Grayson interrupted the silence by saying "And this is why... your our best friend!" I started to smile then that smile turned into a giggle.

*minutes later*

We got to the beach and we all got out. I ran to the beach because I haven't seen it in ages.
*I freaking love these twins, they make me so happy and they never judge me. Wait oh shit it's the beach...*
We all got to the beach and they took off their shirts and god damn 🤤 but Then I stopped looking but I didn't want to.
I took off my shirt having trouble, then I felt someone take it off for me. It was Grayson laughing and I said giggling embarrassed "Stop laughing! everyone struggles like that!" I took off my shorts then I ran to the shore and stood there.
*I have abs and everything you would want in a body but I felt insecure about it... I don't know why probably because of my dad*
Then out of nowhere I felt someone pick me and put me over their shoulder, It was Ethan. I tried to get away by hitting him but I gave up after 10 seconds. "ETHAN LET ME DOWN NOW!" I yelled then I felt the water on my face, I was laughing and I heard the boys laughing too as I got of the water. "You told me to let you down and I obeyed" Ethan said laughing. "You're a douchebag" I said rolling my eyes.

Ethan's P.O.V

I saw Vivian standing at the shore, so I came up behind her and lifted her over my shoulder while Grayson was setting up. Grayson started to chuckle because Vivian started hitting my back then just stopped. Then she screamed for me to let her down and so I did, I dropped her into the ocean then she came out of the water and she was giggling.

*It made my heart melt*

"You told me to put you down and I obeyed" I laughed. "You're a douchebag" she said giggling.
Then out of nowhere I got pushed by Grayson into the water. So I jumped on Grayson and pushed him under.

*Vivian's laugh was so cute.*

She went somewhere then me and Grayson was just floating on the surface. Then we heard loud splashes, it was Vivian and she was holding a cheese stick. "Look what I g-" she got cut off by tripping and falling into the water. Me and Grayson bursted out laughing and ran over to her to see if she was okay. "ITS GOOD" we hear her say when she came out of the water. We looked at the cheese stick, it was perfectly fine. So I walked over to her and got really close to her face. Grayson was looking at me to stop. So I went in...
Grayson P.O.V

I looked at Ethan scared and looked at him angrily to stop. He better not even try anything. But he went in...

Ethan P.O.V

and I bit her cheese stick "ETHAN, MY CHEESE STICK!" She yelled. Grayson was laughing so hard he fell into the water. She was hitting my arm and I just stood there finishing up the cheese stick. "Fine I'll go get another one"

Grayson's P.O.V
I laughed so hard falling into the water. "Ethan you're a dick" I said as I got back up. "I wasn't gonna do what you thought dyngus." It was silent then,
when Vivian left a couple minutes before. Ethan looked at me and said "Grayson she's the only one that doesn't like us for our body" I looked at him and smiled then I realized it was true, "This is why we love her" I replied.

*She liked us because our personality, that's the first.*

When she came back, she was holding another cheese stick. Me and E started laughing.

*Hours Later*

We were sitting on the beach chairs, the sun was setting. We started packing up the stuff. It wasn't that much, it was only one bag and three chairs. "Grayson.." she said shuffling her feet towards me. "Can I get a piggy bag ride please" She said sounding like a 5 year old. "Okay" I responded. "Yay!" And she jumped on my back. "E could you carry the bags?" I asked E. "Yea dude I got it" he said picking up everything.

I carried her all the way to the car. She fell asleep on my shoulder, so I gently put her in the front seat. She woke up a bit and got comfortable. As we were driving to her house, we heard her talking in her sleep.

I turned down the radio to hear what she was saying. "Grayson and Ethannnn, I loveeeee youuu" she slurred. I smiled and said "we love you too Vivian." "Ethan guess what?" She said. "What Vivi" he replied "I LOVE YOU" she started to sing.
We both laughed, and she kept singing. She was pretty good in her sleep. "Hey guys have I told you that you guys have an amazing personality and that you guys are handsome." She said smiling. Me and Ethan looked at each and smiled "No you never told us that." "Well it's true." She snugged her face into he seat.

*Minutes Later*

"E pick her up and carry her to her room" I said "okay gladly" he replied. He walked inside with her in his arms, Bridal position.

*Vivian is so cute when she sleeps on you, she never lets go and you feel loved.*

I walked into the house then I put the things on the ground and saw her mom standing there in the kitchen. "Hey Ms. King" I said smiling. "Hey Gray" she said with a smile returning back.
I begin to walk upstairs, "Hey Grayson come here real quick."

Wonder why she needed me.

"Yes Ms. King" I replied. "I'm going on a trip for 3 months starting tomorrow at 5:30 AM, Would you like to stay here with Vivi while I'm away?" She asked "and of course Ethan" she added. "Of course we'd love to, we'll make sure she'll stay out of trouble." I said with a smile.
"This is why Vivian loves y'all, when you guys aren't her-" Ethan was walking down the stairs and joined. "As I was saying" she continued smiling "When you guys aren't here she's talks about you two so much. Saying that you guys have amazing personalities and always brighten up her day when you two walk in it." What she said made a smile creep onto my face and also Ethan's. "Thank you Ms. King." I replied smiling
"Call me Emily. You two deserve it, thank you for giving Vivian happiness. Now go upstairs she'll be looking for you" she said and pointed upstairs giggling.

A/N: I didn't know what to do with his chapter but that picture tho🤧💕