/12/

We arrived at Nathan's house. You could hear the music three blocks away. Erik walked over to my side of the car and opened the door. He held out his hand.

"Are you ready for a night to remember?" he asked.

I took his hand. "A night to remember?"

He closed the door behind me. He turned me around and kissed my cheek.

"You look so beautiful," he whispered in my ear.

I looked into his eyes. "I know."

Erik rolled his eyes and started to walk away.

"Babe," I said.

I grabbed his wrist and turned him around. He glared at me.

"What?" he said rolling his eyes.

I grabbed his collar and kissed him. He kissed me back and I smiled. He pulled away and rolled his eyes.

"Oh, whatever. You little baby," I said.

He shook his head and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So are we going to go inside or what?" I asked looking up at him.

Erik looked over at the huge house. He sighed and frowned.

"Are you sure you want to be here? We can just order from Lucy's and watch romance movies at the house," he suggested.

"First of all, I don't watch romance movies. I watch action movies, and second of all, yes, I want to be here. It's a party. I get to dance and have fun. What's wrong with that?" I said.

"Well, Nathan's parties are different," he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I guess I'll just have to see for myself," I said.

He let go of me and I walked towards the door. I heard him groan and I smiled. It's not that easy, Schulke.

'I noticed.' Erik thought.

I laughed and he caught up with me. He grabbed my hand and turned me around again. I shook my head and smiled.

"I don't think you should be here wearing that," he said looking down.

I frowned. "What's wrong with my outfit?"

I was wearing blue jeans, black thigh-high boots with heels, and an off-the-shoulder red crop top. Erik looked at me and bit his lip.

"What!?" I said.

"Nothing. I just think we should do something worth our time," he said.

"Erik. No. We're already here," I said.

"Fine," he said winking at me.

I shook my head, and we walked through the already open doors. The music was extremely loud. It smelled like alcohol and sweat. We walked into the crowded foyer. There were people everywhere. I looked to my left and saw the staircase. The stairs looked like a mini aquarium. Inside of them were firefly squids. The living room was really big. The ceiling was so high that there were boys playing football in the air. There was a DJ in one corner and a mini bar in another corner. I didn't see much furniture. There was a long couch by the mini bar with couples making out on it. I looked towards the middle of the room which I would have assumed to be the dance floor. I saw Julianna, Gaby, Edwin, and Jordan dancing. I smiled and stopped for a second. Erik pulled me towards another room. I looked over at the group again and Julianna and I made eye contact. I smiled and she winked at me. Erik led me into the huge kitchen and continued towards another room.