/23/

We were in the middle of watching TV and an explosion went off. Everyone looked at each other. Alyssa and Lance covered Jayden and Zaylen, and we watched the house as it shook.

"Everyone, stay calm," Arya said.

I stood up and walked over to the window.

"Sarina, what are you-"

My eyes grew wide and I sped off. I grabbed everyone and took them outside. As soon as the last person was out of the house, it exploded. I held my arms up, trying to catch my breath.

"I don't think I've ever ran so fast before," I panted.

"My house!" John cried out.

"How'd you know the house was going to explode?" my mom asked looking at the burning house.

"When I looked out of the window, Black-Hammer was in front of the house with a button in his hand. He made eye contact with me and clicked it. I heard the sound of a countdown go off, and I just sped off," I said.

"Damn," Carissa said.

"Carissa!" Arya said.

"What? What else would you say to that?" she said.

Alyssa laughed and Arya shook her head. Lady walked over to Erik and licked his face. I looked at Erik and saw his eyes fluttered open.

"Erik?" I said.

I leaned down next to him. He sat up and rubbed his head. He looked at Lady and petted her.

"What happened? How long was I out?" he said.

"Not long. You missed the fight though," I said.

"Oh man," he said sighing.

I shook my head and smiled. He leaned over and kissed my cheek. John and Derek woke up as well.

"Why do you think the boys only fainted?" I asked Arya.

"I really don't know, but that doesn't matter right now. We need a place to stay for now," Arya said.

"Well you guys can stay with us," Lance said.

"And some of you can stay at Erik's apartment. I stopped using it for a couple months now," Alyssa said.

"Alright. We can stay at Erik's apartment," my mom said.

"We need money. We don't even have our wallets. We have nothing," Adrian said.

"Not true," I said.

"What do you mean?" Adrian said.

"A woman knows to always keep her wallet in her car," Arya and my mom said.

I nodded my head.

"What about the keys to the car?" Derek said.

"There are extra sets, genius," Erik said.

Arya pulled out a key rack from her pocket.

"I have all the keys to every car," she said.

Everyone rejoiced and we got into the car and drove to our destinations. I got into the driver's seat of my car. Erik called me and I answered it.

"What's up?"

"Follow me," he said.

"Are you okay, mom?" Adrian asked.

I looked in the mirror and looked at my mom. She looked like she was having an anxiety attack. I turned around and looked at her. I grabbed her hand. She looked up at me and tears formed in her eyes.