Please stop for us- Gilinsky and Johnson

*TRIGGER WARNING*

.

.

.

.

.

.

                     You have been best friends with the pop duo Jack and Jack since you were 6, they were 8, flash forward and now you are 15 and they are 17. You guys tell each other everything, well except you have one secret.

                    Its the summer before your junior year and both Jack's senior year. You guys have all been out of town for a while doing stuff with your families. Finally, you guys were all back in town, after about a month of summer break. You were chilling in your room reading Tom Holland fanfiction like the fangirl you truly are when you get a text for Johnson.

J: " Hey y/n do you want to come chill with us a G's house maybe do some swimming"

You: " Um I don't know I'm not a huge swimmer, maybe next time"

J: 'Then maybe I and G could come over to yours and we can all watch a movie or something"

You: "Sure I can be ready in 20"

                         You throw on a pair of legging and a sweater even though it's 100 degree's outside, its the only way to hide it, they can not know they would freak the fuck out. You lay around on your phone, looking through social media trying to ignore all the hate you get from the boy's fans. You suddenly hear the doorbell ring. You get up to get the door knowing it is the boys.

"Y/N G" yells and he hugs you tightly, you try not to wince because of the pain that is caused from him squeezing around your stomach which has fresh cuts on it from the night before.

Johnson closes the door and you all go to the kitchen to make food because these two are always hungry.

" Are you not dying in that hoodie, Y/N it is like 100 degree's outside right now?" Johnson asked.

" No, I'm fine" you quickly trying to avoid the topic.

You had just started cutting and burning your skin within this last few months. Johnson being the shy kid he was and you being the unpopular girl you were, neither of you had homecoming dates and of course Gilinsky being the stud muffin he had a line of girls who wanted to go with him. So you guys being the great friends you go together just in case G needed some saving. The girl he went with was a little crazy she was really obsessed with him and you and J did not like her because of her horrible attitude. You hated her because she was a complete plastic how has harassed you since middle school. After picture's started to flood the internet of that night, his large amount of vine fangirls started to attack you because they thought you were dating. You never told either of the boys but you got a lot of messages and comments with people saying things like 

" Kill yourself bitch"

"Johnson and Gilinsky don't even like you, they just feel bad because you are pathetic"

" Why would some as hot as J take some fat skank to a dance"

"You think you look cute but you just look like an embarrassment, I hope you die"

"Slit your wrists sweetheart"

It destroyed you, you thought it was all true. It was all true, you loved Johnson and Gilinsky a lot, G was more in a brotherly way but J you wanted to truly be with him, yet you knew it was not possible. You had finished cooking and were sitting down to eat when you heard your phone ping signifying that you had received a text, you reach for it and the message simple said.