Is This Goodbye?

This is the last week you and G, who is your best friend and crush of 7 years will see each other for a long you are moving to San Francisco to go to art school and him and Johnson, one of your guys best friends were going on their first world tour. You guys were trying to make it the best seven days ever. You planned on telling him how you felt before the week was over.

G's POV:

            Its mine and y/n 's last week together, I am going on tour and she is going to school across the country. I hate this I've had feelings for her since we were 11 and she has no idea and if I was going to tell her I only had 7 days but I do not want to confess my feelings to her and then leave so maybe it's best that I just do not tell her. 

            Johnson and I have out five of her favorite things to do this week so we can all spend time together. Today we were going to roller skate at the rink nearby. We left to get her and when I saw her I was stunned.

Your POV:

G was looking at me in awe when I walked out of my house, I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

" Hey guys," I said while hopping into the jeep. We got to the roller rink and had a great time. After the boys dropped me back home, I just laid in my bed and cried. I was about to lose my best friends and it was killing me. The next four days blew by and today was the day before we all went our separate way, G was coming over to help me pack up my room. I heard the doorbell ring and ran to go get the door.

"Hey Y/N/N" Jack said.

He looked really upset as you walked up to your room and started putting everything you had to take in the three suitcases that you were taking with you. You picked up a photo of you and G from your 16th birthday and burst into tears.

G's POV

I have been helping Y/N pack when I heard her start to cry. I turned around and she was sobbing with a picture of the two of us in her hand. I moved over to her and held her.

" I'm going to miss you " she stuttered.

"I'm going to miss you too" I respond

I held her until she stopped crying.

* The next day*

You and G were standing in front of your house he was getting ready to drop you off at the airport, you were trying so hard not to cry but you could not help it. You hugged your parents and Johnson who were all also crying. You told your parents that you would see them soon. You looked at Johnson and hugged him again. " I'll be at your show in San Fran, I promise I'm going to watch you kill it!"

"I'm going to miss you so much, but you are going to kill it as a fashion major." He said laughing.

You walked over to G's car and waved one last time. You guys were halfway to the airport when you looked at him and started to cry once more.

" It will be fine it will all be fine Y/N/N, you are going to be okay I promise," he said while rubbing your hand

" I hate leaving you because well I have loved you for 7 years." You blurted out.

He pulls up to the place he is supposed to drop you off at,

" I have felt that same way for 7 years." He now had tears running down his face as well.

You both get out of the car. He grabs your bags and sets them down. He pulls you in close one last time. When you looked up and asked, " Is this goodbye forever?"

He looked down at you and in response said: " No way just an I will see you later, I want you to be mine Y/N."

" Me too G " you say with a grin on your face. 

" You have to go or you will miss your flight" He cries out.

" I love you Jack Finnegan Gilinsky." you say choking on tears

Pulling you into a final hug he exclaims " I love you too Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N "

You pulled away and looked at him one last time and he gave you that beautiful smile you have grown to know so well. You started to walk towards the check in doors when you heard him shout " You are mine do not forget that."