Seems Like You Aren't Very Good At Keeping Secrets Peter

After twenty minutes of May freaking out, I finally managed to get her calmed down, she had just found out about my secret.

"Please don't tell anyone, only Ned knows," I pleaded as she paced back and forth.

"Seems like you aren't very good at keeping secrets, Peter! Did you lie about the Stark internship too?" she scolded.

"No, this is the Stark internship, I still work for him," I explained.

She sighed.

"No more lying if you can help it please,"

"Got it, I will do that," I promised.

"Wait I did lie about Ned clogging the toilet,"

She face-palmed as she tried to contain her laughter.

-

"She knows," I whispered to Ned the next day.

"Who knows?"

"May, she knows that I'm 'pidermansay'," I replied, making sure no one around us translated the pig latin.

"What? Dude!"

"Shhh sh sh sh!" I whispered making sure no one noticed.

"Hey losers!" I turned around to spot Michelle with her extremely slight smile as she walked to us from across the hall.

"Hey MJ," I greeted her.

"You know if your our friend that makes you a loser too right?" Ned asked.

I shoved him with my shoulder, that was really rude.

"Ow dude what the heck?" he whispered.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go, seeya guys," Michelle said in an awkward manner as she turned and walked away.

"Peter! Why did you shove me?" he exclaimed.

"Sorry, that just wasn't cool Ned," I replied.

"What wasn't cool?"

"You probably didn't notice but what you said to Michelle was rude. She isn't exactly the strongest when it comes to feelings," I retorted.

"Okay. Sorry, geez," he replied.

-

Today was generally a good day, especially because it didn't involve Flash. I heard that some introvert girl told him off, good for her.

As I walked through the front door of the house, I saw a text (finally) from Happy.

'Hey, kid. Stark said you can take the day off today.'

'Okay, thanks.' I replied.

Ugh, day off. Most people would be happy to have the day off, uh no not me.

I went through my conversations, one from aunt may asking what time I was getting home, one from Ned asking if I could grow extra limbs (um no), and one from Michelle...

I opened the conversation to see what we last said.

MJ: 'Wow loser, can't believe you didn't know the capital of Sweden, you are going to fail history for sure.

That was a week ago, I did fail it in fact haha.

I decided to say hi.

P: 'Hey MJ, hope you're having an okay day :)'

MJ: 'Really. An okay day?'

P: 'Crap. Um yeah, hope you are having an amazing day!'

I really need to work on talking to females...

MJ: 'You really are something Peter.'

MJ: 'I did have an okay day actually, told off Flash.'

P: 'That was you!?' 

MJ: 'Yes, I overheard him asking his friends how your parents are. I wanted to punch that dirty little smirk right off of his face. So I did. 👊🏻'

P: 'Wow. Um, thanks, MJ...'

MJ: 'Np'

P: 'Did you get detention?' 

MJ: 'Yeah, but only one, I just left.'

P: 'Hey, do you want to start working on that history project?'

MJ: 'On my way.'

Haha, she was so independent. 

-

A/N: Okay so there are going to be gifs for every chapter but they are going to be trash, cuz you know, I made them lol. Hope it's okay so far, I'm honestly not sure how long the story is going to be..... oh well. Don't have to worry about that yet, btw make sure you comment! I love reading comments idk why, just want to know what you all think!