Yes, Yes, & Yes

"Hey loser," Michelle started as she lay next to me in a web hammock.

"You need to tell me the truth about everything you've kept from me,"

"When?" I asked.

"Preferably now," she replied.

"That's the only thing I've kept from you," I lied.

She looked at me with a disbelieving look.

-

It was 10:30 at night and Michelle had fallen asleep on my chest. I gently rocked the makeshift hammock back and forth as she softly breathed in and out, matching the rhythm of my breath.

There was a light knock on the door.

"Come in," I whispered.

"Aw, Peter," May whispered as she opened the door.

I smiled sheepishly.

"I'll let her parents know that she'll be back tomorrow. Love you," she whispered.

"Love you," I nodded as she lightly closed the door I could hear her footsteps as she walked in the direction of her room.

-

Michelle lightly flitted her eyes open, shaking her head as if she forgot where she was.

"Come on MJ, we still have school," I suggested as I sat up," 

"Yeah, okay," she mumbled.

-

"Hey, Peter," 

"Yes, Ned?" I asked.

"Do you like Liz anymore?" 

"Um, I guess not. There wouldn't be a point anyway, she's gone," I shrugged.

"Really?" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, she was kinda needy, besides I like someone else...." I murmured.

"Needy-? Who do you like? Tell me!" He demanded excitedly. 

"Ned, dude no," I replied as I started walking away from my locker.

"Why? Do I know her? Is she in any of our classes? Have you talked to her?" He urged.

"Yes, yes, and yes," There's no problem telling him that, there are a million people in our classes, that he knows, who I've talked to.

"Peter, please tell me, I'll find out eventually anyway. I never was a huge fan of Liz, I bet this girl is way better," he babbled as I rolled my eyes and continued to stride down the hall.

As we sat down at our desks, he still was pressuring me.

"What color is her hair? Does she have siblings? At least tell me if she's in this room!"  

I heard her sit a couple seats away from us taking her usual sigh as she set her journal on her desk.

"Fine. She's in this room," I mumbled.

Ned looked around the room with a suspicious look on his face as I lay my head on my arm.

"Rachel? No, not her, she's not your type... Cindy? No...." he thought for a moment.

I shook my head letting him uselessly think.

"Oh my god, I know who you like!" He whispered quickly.

"Who Ned, please tell me, and keep guessing," I sarcastically replied as I unzipped my pencil bag.

"You like MJ!" 

My pencils clattered to the floor.

"May I use the restroom?" I asked, but I didn't wait for an answer, I just ran, no more like sprinted, to the bathroom.

A few moments later, Ned walked in as I took deep breaths in the stall.

"I'm right aren't I?" he asked.

I couldn't talk, I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Why are you so freaked about telling me, I don't feel like it's a big deal..." 

"MJ is very smart, the more people that know, the easier she'll find out," I choked.

"And no offense, but you aren't the greatest at keeping secrets..." I half laughed, half groaned.

He laughed softly.

"Oh god, I'm gonna puke," I said as I barely made it to the toilet.

"Ugh gross. You really are stressed about this, do you think you should go home?" he asked.

"Well there goes my breakfast... yeah, I think that would be best," I replied.

-

As I weakly dragged myself back into the classroom, I found that my pencils were neatly back in there place. I glanced at Michelle as she raised her eyebrows at me indicating that she picked them up.

I told my teacher what that I was sick before heading out of the door, walking home with my pile of books.

-

A/N: I freaked out at our after school party tonight!!! We got to suggest songs to the DJ, and I wrote a Zendaya song down and it got played!!! AHHHHH.