Ch.3 The smell of Gun Powder

So last chapter (Y/n) manage to slay his first Aragami! Not only that he also told Kota a little about his life in the Outer Ghetto before becoming a God Eater, only for Kota to tell him that he and his family are also from the Outter Ghetto as well. So now the two God Eaters have made their friendship a bit stronger with their determination to do what they can to make their world peaceful all while try to stay alive.

So with that out of the way let's start this chapter!

Also I do not own anything from the God Eater franchise all of it Characters, Story, etc, all belongs to its respectful company and owner.

"You belong to yourself."

3rd Pov

"A couple of hours have passed with (Y/n) training with his God Arc and so far he has been making progress as he now knows how to switch between his God Arcs from melee to gun. He now leaves the training room and heads to his room to relax for a bit before going out and filing a mission to Hibari. He managed to get some sleep in, waking up to look at my clock saying 3:46pm. Thinking to himself he realizes that he got up at 7:00 and finished his training at 9:00 that means 6 hours of sleep."

(Y/n):"*Yawns* Got to make sure not to sleep so late..or at the very least not make it a habit.."

"(Y/n) soon gets out of his bed and starts stretching to help loosen up his muscles though his arms and legs did feel a little sore due to the training, though it was nothing that he couldn't handle. A simple mission at the very least should be enough for him, that way he isn't biting off more than he can chew."

(Y/n):"*Finishes stretching* Alright.
Let's slay some Aragami's."

Beep Beep

Beep Beep

(Y/n):"Hmm? Mail from Kota? Nah we're right next to each other. I wonder who then?"

(Y/n):"Whoa there's a bit let's see Lindow Hibari, Kanon, and Shun. I wonder what they say?"

Hibari(Message):"Hello thank you for undergoing your medical check up the other day. You'll probably be unfamiliar with a few things but if have questions please don't be afraid to ask Tsubaki or Gen. Hope to see you around!"

(Y/n)(Message):"Thanks for the welcome sorry this is a bit late. Sent."

(Y/n):"Now for Lindow."

Lindow(Message):" Hey did great the end. Nah just kidding..Well I'll see you around. Just make sure not to die alright?"

(Y/n)(Message):"Thanks for the support yesterday Lindow hope to have you on future missions! Sent."

(Y/n):"Now to move to today's messages."

Kanon(Message):" Hey it's Kanon! We met in the corridor remember? Sorry if you don't.. Also I might cause trouble, thank you in advance for you support!"

(Y/n):"(What does she mean cause trouble? Ah well no need to worry about it.)"

(Y/n)(Message):"Hey Kanon! Yes I do remember you. Also your welcome for the support. Sent."

(Y/n):"Now one more."

Shun(Message):" Yo New-Type you remember me from yesterday right? Well best remember who's junior and senior here. See ya!"

(Y/n)(Message):"Got it. Hope I can learn from you Shun. See ya!"

(Y/n):"Well I can guess he probably likes to tease the new comers that are new to the Den."

(Y/n) Pov

"After I finished sending the messages and telling myself what I going to do I depart from my room, I make my way towards the elevator and hit the lobby button and soon descend down and after a couple off seconds have passed I come to a stop and a second passes as the elevator soon opens itself up allowing me to leave and soon I walk up to see Lindow come up to me."