Copyright Statement/ Author's Note

All rights reserved ® cactus_pear ™

Text Copyrights © cactus_pear ™ 2018

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that is shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any matter. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

All characters portrayed in Everything But Love are owned solely by the author, cactus_pear. Any similarities exhibited in any other story other than Everything But Love are merely cases of coincidence.

Any violations of these copyrights will result in penalties legally. 

Author's Note

Hey guys! Thank you so much for checking out my very first publication ☺

My name is 'P' and I'm a sophomore in college. This isn't my first book, but it is the first one that I have decided to publish so I'm very excited to share it with all of you. However, I strongly believe in originality, so this story is going to be anything but a cliché. If you want a heart-twisting story that revolves around sleepless nights, forbidden infatuations, and unexpected turns of events, this is definitely the book for you! Please be open minded and let me know what you think. 

This book is actually a finished work of mine, so I'll be posting it chapter-by-chapter once every one to two weeks based on the amount of views, votes, and comments per chapter. Once I finish editing the next chapter and we reach the goals I'll be setting regarding the views, votes, and comments, I'll post it online for you guys to enjoy, so please be patient with me.

Thank you so much!

P♡

p.s. please feel free to message me anytime, I'd love to get to know all my readers!