SPECIAL CHAPTER

JD's/N: hi babies here's the special chapter.mejo mahaba to ahh! enjoy reading.

matt's pov:

i am officially his boyfriend,2 yrs. na kami and 3 months and I can say that our relationship are getting stronger every minute of the day :)) wonder why?

***flashback***

(elli's side)

***flashback***

"good morning ma'am I'm a transfer student from elton academy and according to my enrollment schedule this is the class I belong"

that's what he said and I'm really impresed on him kasi ang cool nung way niya pero hindi ako nagpahalata so I just ignored him and nung pumunta na siya sa assigned seat niya which is katabi ko I said hello on him but he didn't respond so I snaped my finger in his face "hey!earth to mr.jordan!:) I said I'm jeinelli or elli for short. nice to meet you and welcome to LWA. I'll call you Maki...is it okay?" nakatulala siya that time na parang may iniisip and afterwards he said " a-ahm nice to meet you too thanks and yeah its ok with me. I'll call you ein." he gave me another nickname and I find it unique coz all of them call me elli.

sa library naman. while I'm busy with my books bigla may lumapit at umupo sa tapat ko di ko pinansin pero bigla siyang nagsalita and find out its maki

"a-ahm ano.hi?" nauutal siya and mukhang tensedna parang di sigurado. lumingon muna siya and nakita kong andun din yung tatlo haha may binabalak tong mga to.so hinayaan ko lang siya

"ahm, ein diba malapit na ang intrams and I've heared na kasali ka sa band and gab and nico wanted to tell you that are you available this Saturday for the r-rehearsal?" he asked nervously and pinagpapawisan na siya gusto ko sanang matawa pero pinigilan ko I also asked him kung bakit siya ang nagsabi instead sila gab.

"ahh,a-ano kasi ahm sinali nila ako sa band". "talaga""that's good to hear,so ano position mo sa band?" I asled him

"v-vocalist.vocalist ako" magaling pala siya kumanta :)

kinabukasan non.Saturday its our practice and meeting place namin sa park andun na sila lahat and magkasabay kami ni jeremy. once we get there I greeted them"hello guys sorry we're late,traffic kasi on way here" nagtataka siguro siya nun kung sino ang kasama ko so after i -introduce ni nico si jeremy as the bassist,jeremy extended his hand for a handshake,it take a minute before he lend his arm and said "thanks dude, I'm matt".