chapter 3 : ang puso ko!

JD's/N: guys.its still his pov enjoy reading :)

before I sit on my chair, I glance her at first and that's the time that she already notice me dahil kanina busy siya sa pag jot ng notes. she smiles at me and my heart melts. alam kong its too gay pakinggan pero yun ang totoo ang ganda niya talaga kahit simple lang siya and the way she look and stared? magustustuhan mo na siya at mapapangiti ka din. I snap and back out of my revery when she snap a finger on my face. as in hindi ko namalayan na napatulala na pala ako sa kanya! s*it lang mga dre! nakakahiya! dun ko lang narealize na nakikipagkilala siya.

"hey! earth to mr. jordan !:) I said I'm jeinelli or elli for short. nice to meet you and welcome to LWA.I'll call you Maki…is it okay? "-she said

fvck! naghuhurnamentado ang puso ko! she smile at me again for the second time! syet heaven to cloud9.

"a-ahm nice to meet you too thanks and yeah its ok with me.I'll call you ein."  I said as I smiled back to her and with that...buo na ang araw ko dahil katabi ko ang mundo ko :))

" pwede bang favor. can you copy this line lang I have something to do lang pero madali lang naman" she said so I took it and said sure :)

JD's/N: the way matt calls elli is pronounced as yen. that's all guys ;) leave comments if gusto nyo