28- Christmas Eve/Christmas

Danielle's POV:

We are back in New Jersey, it's Christmas Eve which me and Kevin are spending with my family. I went shopping that morning with just me and my sisters, they were getting last minute gifts. After lunch we watched the guys goof off outside playing football, it was my dad, my husband and my brother Mikey verses my sister Katie's boyfriend Nick, my sister Dina's husband Brian and Nick's friend Kyle. Kevin, Mikey and my dad made up the team "Music" while Brian, Nick and Kyle made up the team "Brains". "Did you see me score that winning touchdown?" Kevin asked smiling and leaning down to kissing my neck since I was sitting down. "Yes! You always know how to score." I said with a smirk. "Mmmmhmmm." He said smiling then his expression changed suddenly then he said. "Your cold lets go inside." He helpped me up and we went inside. We all visited together talking about things, sharing stories of our past and going though old pictures. We then enjoyed a amazing supper followed by a amazing dessert. After that it was time for gifts, we started passing them around. I received so much baby stuff that everything just hit me all of a sudden, I got up from the couch and excused myself to my old bedroom. I closed the door, sat on the edge of my bed facing the door and just cried like no tomorrow. I just burried my face in my hands and continue crying just hoping nobody would come in especially Kevin. Suddenly I heard the door, I couldn't bare to check who it was I just prayed that it wasn't my husband. "Dani! What's wrong?" I heard a female say then I recognized the voice belonged to Dina. I just nodded still not showing my face. "You're lying!" I heard another female voice say then I matched it with my little sister Katie. I felt them sit on each side of me, one on my right and the other on the left. I put my hands in my laps and looked at my sisters still crying. "What's with the crying?" Katie asked. I looked to my left right at her and said. "I'm scared." "About what?" Dina asked pushing hair behind my right ear. "I just realized that in less then two months my life is going to be different very different, I'll be a mom and I don't know if I'm ready or if I'll even be a good mom." I said crying. "You will be a great mom." Dina said wiping my eyes. "Yea, cause you're a wonderful big sister!" Katie said smiling. "Thanks! You girls are the best sisters in the world." I said smiling and hugging them.

It was Christmas and we were spending it with Kevin's family at our house. I got dressed in a dark green long sleave top with silver designs on it, a short black skirt, black stocking and black flats (being big and pregnant makes wearing heels impossible). I fixed my hair straight on top and wavey at the bottom then put on a touch of make-up. Kevin was looking hansome as always in a black sweater with a gray shirt underneath, black tie, black skinny jeans and his black dress shoes. We looked like we were going to a funeral and not a Christmas party. "Babe they're here!" I heard Kevin call from down stairs. "Coming! Give me a second to get down there." I called back. I started making my way down, waddle after waddle step after step. "Hi everybody! Merry Christmas guys!" I said smiling as I finally reached the others. "Dani! Merry Christmas sweetheart!" Mrs. Denise said hugging me. "Merry Christmas Dani!" Mr. Paul said hugging me smiling. "Hey Dani." Frankie said hugging me. "Frankie what else?" Mr. Paul said sternly. "Merry Christmas." Frankie said then when to the front room to watch TV. Nick hugged me then said smiling. "Merry Christmas Dani. wait till you see what me and Leslie got you!" I just laughed and said. "You didn't have to, is Leslie here?" "No she's with her family." Nick said sadly. "Oh that's still nice though." I said trying to change his thoughts. "Enough of that, what about us?" Joe said smiling and holding his arms out like for a hug. "Hi Joe!" I said hugging him. "Hey Danielle! Merry Christmas sweetheart." He said pulling back from the hug. "Excuse me Joseph... I thought I was your sweetheart?" I heard a female say in a almost laughing tone. I looked to see who the familiar voice belonged to and I smiled then said hugging her. "ASHLEY! Hey girl!" "Hey Merry Christmas Dani!" Ash said smiling. We all talked and hung out until lunch, lunch was cooked by the wonderful Mrs. Denise her cooking is great. After lunch the guys changed into regular everyday clothes then went outside to play baseball in the snow, us girls played it smart and stayed inside to watch them play. While I was watching I starting cooking supper, it consist of ham, carrots, green beans, brocolli and cauliflower with cheese and sooo much more. Once the guy was cold enough they came back inside and changed back into their dress clothes, once supper was finish we ate and everybody enjoyed it thank god (incert laugh). After supper we all took pictures by our tree, first up was Mr. Paul and Mrs. Denise then Nick and Frankie (since poor Leslie wasn't here) then Joe and Ashley then me and Kevin. We also done a picture of Kevin, Joe, Nick and Frankie then one of them with their parents. they also wanted a family picture with me and Ashley in it but Ashley kept refusing but Joe kept insisting and lets just say Joe won the battle (incert another laugh). After the pictures we enjoyed dessert then opened our gifts.