⚜2⚜

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself to talk to people. I really don't think I'm going to make it through school today. Let's hope for the best today!

So I'm back from school but I'm really pissed off. This guy that looks like a fucking coconut bumped into me really hard and then made ME apologize for touching him! Like the fuck, YOU bumped into me. Everyone started staring and I just walked away from the whole situation. This is great. one day at school and I'm already hating it. He's in 5 of my classes too!

But besides that, I haven't made any friends yet :( hopefully tomorrow will be better. But there was a guy in the cafeteria that walked up to me randomly today and offered me his animal crackers. He was quite cute to be honest. He had this cute box smile too!

I would be perfectly fine with this school as long as that coconut headass doesn't bother me again. I swear to god he was so fucking cocky.

Smh I seriously need more friends...

-Jimin♥️

I didn't want to waste paper so I'm going to write on the same paper. OKAY BUT I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO SAY.

1: That coconut bitch demanded me to apologize to him and I didn't answer him so he said "I knew you were new here.... You don't know I'M in charge here" And I'm just here thinking, bitch I'm in charge of myself what the fuck. 

2: Coconut bitch's name is something like Jungcock? Wait- I think it was Jungkook nevermind. But he has a girlfriend? And honestly, why the frick would you date him? Then I saw him with another girl at lunch. I heard he is some kind of playboy that gets with every girl at school.

3: I MADE TWO FRIENDS!!! At least one of them is in my class. One of them is named Hoseok but he says he'd rather be called Hobi. The other one is named Seokjin but everyone calls him Jin. We spent lunch together and I've never been so close to anyone so quick! They're hilarious and amazing. Hopefully our friendship lasts :( I found out they're both gay and like people who hang around coconut headass. One is named Yoongi and the other Namjoon I think?

4: tHE BOY WITH THE BOX SMILE HANGS OUT WITH YOONGI AND NAMJOON!!! Sadly, he's really popular and a bunch of girls probably like him already :( His name is Kim Taehyung and fuck he's gorgeous. I don't want to be that lovey-dovey person that hallucinates but I swear he was staring at me in class.

-Jimin ♥️

A/N:

Double update bc I have no life and I'm still on winter break smh
One more chapter might come out too so triple update in a day