⚜4⚜

I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN HERE FOR A WEEK WOOPS SORRY...
But it's not like this is important I don't know why I panicked-

Anyways, we had to get in groups of 8 today in class. Since I didn't know anyone besides Hoseok, he invited his friends into our group. His friends are honestly really loud. But, they're hilarious and really nice. So it was me, Hoseok, Jackson, Bambam, Baekhyun, Chen, Soonyoung, and Vernon. We were the loudest group but we finished our work first so that's okay I guess. But this was fun and all but once I got out of class, Jungkook came out of nowhere and just shoved me down on the floor??? He just walked away and looked down at me and gave me this cocky ass smirk.

Hobi and Soonyoung helped me up and the others helped me pick up my stuff that was scattered all over the floor. I really hate that bitch. I didn't even do anything to him either. Jin texted the person and it turned out to be Namjoon and they texted for the whole night and Jin asked Namjoon why Jungkook was such an asshole to me and Namjoon said, "Jungkook said that he just annoyed him and he needed to learn I am in charge here" LIKE I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT??? I CAN LIVE MY LIFE HOWEVER THE FRICK I WANT.

I wish he left me alone... Some girls are now harrassing me because they heard I'm irritating Jungkook and now they're sending me death threats. I've only been here for two weeks and I want to die. My locker is pretty beat up. So is my body. But it's okay... I'm getting used to it. I have bruises on my upper arm and my stomach. Girls. Kick. HARD. I wish this would stop though. I always have to flee to the restroom with Hoseok or hide. Sometimes in the morning, I can't get up because my stomach would start to hurt so badly. I thought it was bad enough loosing my old friends. But being bullied and dying like this? I never expected it. I've been hiding all the bruises from my mom or tell her it's make up. I don't want to see my mom in pain because I was hurt.

But happy-ish note, Taehyung has started to talk to me. He asked me about a bruise on my arm the other day and I told him it was only make-up. So he pressed on it. I flinched and he found out. He is caring for me now. I'm really really happy about that. I hope I'll be okay.

-Jimin ♥️

Very Gay Dudes

definitionofhandsome: Jimin, you might want to stay home tomorrow for school

parkjiminie: why???

sunshinehope: You dropped a page of your doodling page

parkjiminie: okay and why should I stay home because of that?

sunshinehope: the girls are still attacking/harrassing you aren't they?

parkjiminie: yeah but I have a lot of failed drawings and just scribbles inside so what?

definitionofhandsome: You dropped the page where you wrote "Taehyung & Jimin" everywhere with hearts

parkjiminie: ...
parkjiminie: what

sunshinehope: look at our school's website in the social media section
sunshinehope: it's filled with pictures of your doodle

Social Media

Anonymous: WOW I found him a little cute but wtf he was gay???

Anonymous: I knew something was off about him but being gay??? plot twisttttt

Anonymous: @ KimTaehyung what do you think about this????

Anonymous: @ KimTaehyung I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO HIM

Anonymous: @ ParkJimin Get out of our school you rat

Anonymous: @ JeonJungkook yOU CALLED IT LOL

Anonymous: @ ParkJimin what a freak

Anonymous: @ ParkJimin we should all stay away from him. Maybe it's contagious and you'll become a freak too😷

JeonJungkook: yes I did call it. @ ParkJimin please don't get near Taehyung ever again

Anonymous: @ KimJennie this was the thing I was talking about

KwonSoonyoung: guys c'mon he's a nice guy and stop it stop bashing him :(

WenJunhui: @ KimMingyu this is the new drama I guess???

ZhangYixing: cut him some slack you guys don't even know him personally and just because he likes guys doesn't mean he'll blow up the school

Anonymous: to the people who are defending him: y'all are insane

Anonymous: @ ParkJimin I hope those bruises don't go away

Anonymous: @ KimTaehyung YOU GOT A FREAK LIKING YOU H A

A/N:

Don't kill me, it hurt me typing this chapter hgfghufg

Also, side note: I accidentally sniffed Takis powder up my nose
IT. BURNS.