Back Story

This is the back story so there are no povs it's just a back story

Y/n was sitting down on her bed doing what a Normal 13 year old would be doing when she herd yelling from downstairs. She got up out of bed and quietly opened the door. She herd her mother and step dad yelling

"Your such a fucking drunk" her mother yells. "WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT A FUCKING SLUT" he dad slurs out. She closed the door waiting for her step dad to come up and yell at her. When he dose he he hits her in the face. She crys out in pain and her step dad walks out leaving her to cry

The next day she woke up and went to school everything was normal. At lunch she sat down alone as usual and then the people who bullied her came over. She looked up at them and the guy (Zack) grabbed her arm and pulled her outside and took her off school grounds. Apparently his friends didn't come. He took Her to a field and he pushed her up agenst the wall. She tried to kick him away but it didn't work "Don't fight it" he said in her ear. He tried to take off her shirt but she kicked him away really hard. He fell to the ground gasping for air she stood in front of him and said "You made me do this". Her eyes turned pitch black and her hair darkened and a pair of black wings popped out of her back and she stabbed him right in the heart. Once he was dead she fell to the ground turning back to her old self. She got up and looked at the body in front of her. she gasped she got up and ran she took Zack's car and drove back to her house. Luckily her parents weren't home. She quickly grabbed all the things that where improtant to he and ran out of her house she once felt safe in.

A few hours later she had made it to a hotel and thankfully she was able to afford it. After she had settled in her room she walked to a 24 hour drug store. When she walked in she saw her mom and Step dad. She ran and hid behind a shelf she over herd what her parents where saying. 

"Have you seen this girl. Her name's Y/n and she ran away from home and we are deeply worried about her" Her mom said. She laugh's slightly 'You never cared about me' She think's to herself. After her parent's left she went around and went to buy some stuff. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcom to the end of the back story I hope you guys like it and as always 

ill see YOU

In the next chapter 

BUH-BYE