Chapter 24

Dark's Pov

I look over at Y/n and I see that she's asleep I smile. And I look out of the window letting my thoughts take me over.  After a few hours later I hear a loud thud from behind us I turn around and I see a car really close up to us. Y/n jumps up at the thud and looks at me her eyes wide and scard  she turns around and she hides under the seat. She looks at me "Tell him to pull over" she says. I nod "Wilford pull over" he does as I say and I look over at Y/n she holds her breath and completely disappears. I hear a car door close who ever it is walks to Wilford's side of the car.......

Wilford's Pov

I role down my window and I look at Zack "What is it" I say "Y/n" he says I act confused "What do you mean. Did something bad happen" I ask "She's gone do you have any idea where she would go" He asks. I shake my head "No I haven't done any research yet" I say. He nods "Alright call me if you find her. I'm going back to her home town and look there" he says I nod "I'll call you when I see her" I say. He nods and walks off and back to his van he laughs "Sorry for hitting your car by the way" He yells. I role up the window and I speed off. I sigh " I'll tell you two later" I hear someone let out a loud breath of air. I sigh "who was that" Dark asks "We need to get out of this town" I say......

Time Skip~ 

Once we get to the house I sigh "I was hopping we could stay here for a longer time" I mumble. I walk inside and I run up to my room and I start packing.

After a bit of packing I go check on the others. I walk into Y/n's room and I see her asleep on the floor. I look around and I see that she Is done packing I smile and I walk out of her room. And I go and check on Dark and Anti. I look in there rooms not seeing them at all I walk to the living room and I see them sitting down on the couch "You guys done yet" I ask. They both nod "Yeah we've been done" Dark says. I nod "Alright I have a u-hall on the way to pick up our stuff and three tickets to Colarado" I say.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys welcome to the end of this chapter and If you Liked it PUNCH that VOTE BUTTON in the FACE LIKE A BOSSSSS. And as always I'll see you guys in the next chapter BUH-BYE