denbrough

requested by: Shannon1300

(I changed your request up a bit if that's okay)

The losers and I were in the sewers, searching for Bill. IT had taken him, and I wasn't going to rest until I got him back. "BILL!" We all called, shining our flashlights around. Suddenly, IT appeared in front of us holing Bill tightly. He was crying, and shaking. "D-Don't hurt t-them j-just t-take me!" He yelled. I felt like crying while looking at him, but I stayed strong. "LET HIM GO!" I screamed, clutching a baseball bag tightly. IT just smirked.

"How about this? I can take all of you and feed on your fears , or I can take Bill and you can all live a happy life!" IT says. I walk closer to IT, and the losers follow me. "Neither you asshole!" I scream swinging the bat, and knocking him in the head. IT lets go if Bill, and he helps us kill it. Once it's dead, I hug Bill while he cries. "T-Thank y-you S-Shannon." He whispers. I just smile and hold him. We all leave the sewers, and rest in nearby field.

Bill holds my hand, and looks up at me with a smile. I smile back, and lean in. His lips are chapped, but I don't mind. I pull away with a huge smile on my face. "I love y-you S-Shannon." He says smiling.