lieberher

requested by: _GalaxyTrashh

"You have to come on set with me Kat!" Jack says, slipping on his shoes. "Okay just let me get ready right quick." I say going to my room. I come back, and put on my vans. "Let's go." I say. Mom drives us there, and drops us off. "I'll be back to pick you up soon. Bye kids love you!" She says. "Love you too Mom!" We both say. We walk in, and I kinda feel nervous. A boy with black hair greets us. "Hey Jack! Is this your sister?" He asks. "Yep! Her name is Kat." He says. "It's nice to meet you." I say with a smile.

"You too! I'm Finn." He says. I smile. Jack grabs my hand. "Let's go meet the others!" He says. I see a boy with blue eyes. He stares at me, and I smile at him. "Oh that's Jaeden." Jack says. "I'm gonna go talk to him." I say. He nods, and talks with the others. "Hi, I'm Kat. Jack's twin." I say. He smiles. "I'm Jaeden. Jack has told us so much about you." He says. I blush. "Hopefully good things." I say with a laugh.

"Oh yeah of course. Only good things." He says with a smile. We talk for a bit, and turns it we have a lot in common. "I'm glad Jack brought you." He says. I blush. "Me too." I say. "Kat, Mom called and said she would be here soon." Jack says. I nod. "Let me give you my number so we can stay in touch." I say. He gives me his phone, and I put my number in. "Text ya later Jaeden. Bye." I say smiling. He smiles back and waves.

~

unknown: hey kat, do you wanna hangout tomorrow?

me: ofc!

jae😊❤️: yay! see you at 2?

me: sounds good! :)