uris

requested by: xxDarciLovesFinnxx

"Y/n..you will be marrying Stanley Uris at the age of eighteen, okay dear?" My mother said. I didn't really like how I didn't get to choose who I married or when I got married, but that was my religion. I nodded. Your parents arrange who you'll be marrying when you turn 14, which happens to be today for me. (I made that up lol.) I pull my bike out of the garage, and hop on it to go meet my friends at the quarry.

•••

Turns out, I got there before them. I sighed and parked my bike, and started walking towards the cliff. I sit down on a rock, and draw random stuff onto the dirt. I jump when someone pokes me. I turn around to see that it's Richie. He laughs. I roll my eyes, and smile when I see Stan. "D-Did your mother tell you the news?" He whispers to me. I nod with a blush. "What news? Ooo is something going on between y/n and Stanny boy?" Richie teases with a smirk.

"Shut up Richie." Stan says. "Oh! I know! You just turned fourteen right y/n? So that means you and Stanny boy will be getting married in four years! GET SOME STAN!" He says pushing Stan into me. I fall back and he lands on top of me. "Woah! They're already gettin it on!" Richie says. I push Stan off of me, and scoff. I run away from them, hearing them all call my name in the distance.

As I get on my bike, I hear Stan. "Y/n..please don't go..he's sorry y/n." I turn around and see a clown. And not just any ordinary clown. A clown with bloody teeth, and evil eyes. I scream as the clown, closes his fingers around my neck. "Time to float." It says. I pass out, and the rest is a blur.

Stan's POV.

I get up and brush the dirt off my pants. "You're such a douche Richie." I say angrily. Suddenly we hear a scream coming from the words. We all turn our heads. "Y/n.." I mumble. I run towards the woods with the losers behind me. All we see is her 'Star Of David' necklace, and her bike. The necklace has blood on it, and is broken. "I-It got y-y/n." Bill says. "We have to save her!" I yell getting on my bike. The losers do the same, and we ride to the barrens

•••

As soon as we get there, we jump off our bikes and head into the sewers. The cold, nasty water touches my ankles, making me shiver. "Y/n?" I yell. My voice echoes through out the sewer. We hear a clown laugh. "W-What was that?.." Eddie asks, grabbing onto to Richie. "Hiya Ed's!" It said. We all scream, and turn around to see the clown holding y/n. She looks terrified. "Let her go!" I yelled. It grins. "No! I'll take ALL of you! I'll feast  on your flesh as I feed on your fear! Or...I can just take her. You can all live your happy life's and I won't bother you." It says.

I grab a baseball bat, and swing it towards its head. Y/n falls to the ground and I pick her up. We all grab a weapon and start beating it. It falls back into the well, and we sigh in relief. I hug y/n close to me. "Let's get the hell out of here." Richie says. We walk out of the sewer, and sit near the barrens. "Promise...if it ever comes back..we'll all get together and kill it again." I say picking up a piece of glass. I cut their hands, and we each other's hands.

I go to y/n and hold hers, and she smiles at me. "Thank you guys for saving me..I thought I was gonna die." She says. "Well you're safe with us now." I say. She smiled up at me. "Well, I'm going home. See ya guys tomorrow." Richie says getting up. Bill, Ben, and Mike leave with him. Eddie leaves a few minutes after. "Well, I should get going." She says standing up. Don't let her leave Stan! Kiss her! "Wait!" I call. She stops and turns around. I go up to her, and cradle her face in my hands.

I place a kiss on her lips, and she kisses back. "See ya Stan." She says walking off with a smile.

four years

Today, I was getting married to Stan. I was nervous at first, but happy. "You look beautiful." My best friend Beverly says. I smile. "Thank you." I say.

skip ceremony

Stan and I drive away, to our new home. We arrive and go inside. "I'm so lucky to have a wife like you." He says kissing me.

a few years later

"Max! Gracie! Dinner's ready!" I call, placing some plates onto the table. I hear the pattern of their small little feet, and they sit down onto their chairs. I help Gracie, my youngest daughter onto her high chair. "Mommy when is daddy coming home?" Max asks with a mouthful of food. "He'll be home soon dear." I say, fixing my husband's plate. The door opens, and Stan shouts hello. "Daddy!" Max says running to him.

I smile as Stan picks him up. He walks into the kitchen and kisses me. "Hello beautiful." He says. I laugh. "Hi sweetie, your dinner's on the table." I say. "Thanks babe." He says sitting down. He kisses Gracie, and we all sit down to eat. I'm so happy that Stan I met.