Chapter 4

The fact that Ian didn’t notice me yesterday kind of bums me out, but today that is going to change. Today, the gang is going to the place where they all go to hang out every day on weekends, really only on Fridays are reserved for hanging out there always. Anyway, Kalel says that tonight she is going to make me “look desirable to him.” I don’t really even know what that means but it if works then I am going to have to thank her. Clearly what I am doing now isn’t working so maybe some changes will help. I never thought that Ian would be that kind of guy but considering the girls he seems to be interested in, and then maybe his standards are a little bit higher than I expected.

                        Later, Kalel and I, walk down to the hangout spot. The hangout is deep in the woods behind the school. The gang has set up everything back there. Chairs, hidden places to hide beer and swimsuits because of the lake nearby.

            I walk out to the place with Kalel, Mari and Sohinki. The rest of the gang are already there and greet us.

            “Hey Mel!” Joven says.

                        “Hey Joshua.” I smile. He hates it when I say his full name.

            “Guys, you know what we should do?” Lasercorn says as he waits for dramatic effect. “We should play truth or dare in honor of Mel’s first time here.”

            By this point everyone has done many truths and dares, except for me. Lasercorn ate dirt, Mari kissed Sohinki and Anthony had to give Joven a lap dance.

            It’s now Kalel’s turn to ask someone and I can already tell she is going to go for me to do something.

            “Melanie, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

            “I dare you….to kiss the hottest person in this room.”

Everyone in the field went silent. No one knew who I was going to pick. Well maybe except for Kalel, it’s probably quite obvious for her.

            Ian didn’t really seem to be interested or talking at all for most of the night. But when Kalel said “hottest person in the room”, He seemed to get all nervous which was actually kind of adorable.     

                        I get up and slowly walk over to the middle of the circle that we have all created. Since everyone had beers all around, everyone seemed to be pretty drunk, even Ian. So I walk over to him and he just stares at me.

            I start ruffling through his hair and then I pull him towards me and I kiss him. Everyone cheers and Ian takes his hands and starts to caress my thighs while I pull him as close as I can. He takes his hands and puts his hands down on my waist and just holds me while I bite his lip and he shivers. He stops suddenly and everyone cheers and claps for us. He smiles and I smile back while he grabs another beer. I go and sit on his lap and he just won’t stop grinning. Kalel and Anthony are full on making out and everyone just seems to be pretty drunk at this point, except for me. I just want to remember this night forever.

                        “Let’s go swimminggggg…..” Joven slurs and everyone agrees. This really doesn’t seem like a great idea since everyone is so drunk at this point, I don’t want anything bad to happen to anyone.

            I convince everyone to go back to their rooms and they all drag themselves there.

                        Ian seems really out of it but is somehow still able to walk straight towards his room, grabs my hand and starts running. We get to his room and He pulls me to his bed.

                        So I climb in with him and we just lie there together, he doesn’t have his shirt on and only has underwear while I am just in my bra and underwear also. We just lie there. He fell asleep very quickly. Nothing dirty happened. I don’t really care if we can be caught.