Relm Of The Fey

Miho couldn't believe it, her team got captured again! Now this was getting on her nerves, She was now the Princess class and to say the least she felt pretty elegant!

Slowly after walking out of the hot dessert of Neksdor alone she found the scent of fruits, the forest, and nice cool air relaxing. She found herself in the Relm Of The Fey, she sighed in relief. Another hour iin the dessert and she was finish!

As she walked into the entrance she jumped is surprise, Mike was here!, She excitedly yelled "Mike" and ran to him, her pink princess flowing in the wind.

Mike turned around quickly and smiled when he saw her, Miho reached him "Mike! Your here! It's like everything I go into a new land I somehow find you first!"

Mike blushed at that "Hehe, sorry if you find that disturbing......ah I see that you are alone this time!"

Miho looked down sadly at this " My friends got taken away again...." Mike sadly looked at her " Ah.....i see" Mike had the sudden urg to comfort Miho.

Miho sighed Befor bringing a smile back on her face "Well, I can do is hope that my friends are safe....." Mike nodded and finally took notice of Miho outfit.

'That dress looks very cute on her-wait what!?' Mike mentally slapped himself, Miho looked confused at him. Mike quickly regain his sense "A-ah well I better get going hehe! Uh....have luck finding your friends!" Mike quickly left the site not looking back.

Miho looked confused and a little hurt "Why did he leave like that?"

Night:

Miho laid in her bed still thinkiing about what happens earlier, did Mike not like her anymore? She began to feel more hurt, she really did get her hopes up for nothing.

"Ho Ho my child, don't go assuming things now!"

"Devine Spirit, face it Mike doesn't like me at all!"

"I believe your misguided, but trust me my child feeliing will come to the surface when it's time"

Miho didn't get it, she sighed and closed her eyes, there was no point anyways. But for the first time, she wasn't looking forward to her and Mike's next meeting.

[End]