Travel Alone

Miho found herself shaking, her teammates. They were all gone, Dark Lord Loki took them away and sealed her powers shut from her. This day couldn't get worse!

"Ho Ho my child no need to fear! For there is a change for you to gaiin more power!"

At this moment Miho became a Imp, her outfit was tight and shiny pink and she held a red pitch fork.

As she walked down the hot dessert heat a figure in the mist began to get more clear and clear until she realized who it was, Mike! She felt her cheeks warm up, she smiled happily and ran to him.

"Mike!" Her voice yelled out in excitement and joy.

Mike quickly turned around to her and smiled softly, once she reached him she noticed how tired and uneasy his face looked.

"Hm what's wrong Mike? You look tired?" Miho asked worried

Mike shook his head and the soft smile began to grace his face again

"Poor ole me, I'm in a bit of a jiffy now Ms. Miho"

Miho shook her head "any way I can help...?"

"Oh i don't want to bother you now! But seeing the circumstances.....i have a lamp that holds a powerful Genie in it, but I unfortunately lost the lamp and I'm very worried that it might fall into the wrong hands"

Miho felt empathy for Mike "Have you've seen a lamp anywhere...?" Mike asked hopefully.

Miho shook her head sadly "Sorry Mike, if I do then I'll come bring it back to you-!"

"Wait! If you do have the lamp it happens to feel empty that means the genie isn't in there! I unfortunately have a lot of time on my hand but can you please find the lamp and genie and see you can seal the genie back up?"

"Hm....but how will I seal the genie?" Miho asked confused.

Mike smiled "Well you must say the genie's name and then do a ritual!" Miho blushed hard as Mike began to dance shaking his body with his words.

Miho quickly nodded "O-ok! I'll do that Mike! Thank you!"

"No thank you! If you are not able to do it is a ok! I'll just find some time on my hand to do it myself ok?"

Miho nodded, Mike then waved goodbye and turned around to leave. Miho did not miss the sad face he held on to, Miho sighed as Mike was our of her view.

"Oh Mike, not even you deserve this. Alright! I'll do my best to catch that pesky genie and lamp and get rid of the Thorne in Mikes side!"

Miho ran happily to an inn ready to not only fight monsters with her new teammates but get that genie for Mike!

With Mike:

Mike walked in the dessert sun unhappy

"What bothers you now my child?" The divine spirit asked i n Mikes head

"I feel bad for giving Ms. Miho a mission like that, poor girl is going through enough and I give her a hard task...." Mike said with sorrow.

"Young Miho is the child I picked to defeat the Dark Lord, and she was willing to help you out my child."

Mike shook his head "Maybe I can make it up to her, maybe I can give her one of my good much charms"

"Oh splendid idea my child, Young Miho will very appreciate it! Since she is your favorite"

"F-favorite!? Divine Spirit Ms. Miho is just a traveler that just....peaks my interests that all!" Mike said blushing at this.

The divine spirit chuckled "Of course my child, Young Miho peaks your interest indeed"

Mike bowed his head down In defeat

"Ya know..... i heard that Miho's really kind to the point where she sacrifices her life for her friends and take the hits, and even let weak monsters go" Mike said with look on his face that clearly said admired.

The Divine Spirit chuckled "yes that is true, thought she can very tuff in battle Mike"

Mike nods "Maybe one day me and Ms. Miho will fight along side Eachother"

Mike began walking again and the sun began to set for it's final shine, hopefully Miho kindness can change the genie's mind.

Some how

Some way