Chapter 2

We arrive at my house and step out of the car. I go to the front door searching my pockets for the key to the front door. "Fuck." i realize i left my keys in Roxanne's car. "Here i got it." Jonathan takes his copy of my house key out; fumbuling in the dark trying to open the door. I on the other hand can see him perfectly, with the help of the dull street light. His light brown hair is medium length and he's kinda got quiff. His eyes, which normally look caramel brown, are darkish green with the light hiting the side of his face. He's beautiful, there's no doubt about it.

When he finally manages to open the door, we slide into the house, i walk over to light switch and turn on the lights. "Are you hungry?" He's always looking out for me and making sure I'm confortable, but right now i need to be there for him just as much. "No n-", my stomach inturupts me by making a weird sound. I blush and look down at the floor. "I'll take that as a yes." he smiles at me with that smile I've grown very fond of, but instead of it being pure happiness like it always is there's a hint of pain in his eye. Looking at him and seeing that broke my heart. "Can you order pizza, or whatever you want, while i take a shower?" "Yeah, I'll do that. Go take your shower." "Thank you." i manage to give him a small smile as i walk upstairs.

I walk upstairs and into mine and Roxanne's bathroom. I take off my old, dirty converse when I reach the door. I leave them outside of the bathroom while I walk in. The cement feels cool through my thin socks. I turn on my water and slip out of my clothes. I check the water before I get in, when I finally decide it's hot enough I step in. The hot water is relaxing against my tight back. It relaxes my body and I feel the stress slowly fading away. I know this is only temporary relief, but it's better than nothing.

I wash myself and then my hair. Once I'm done I step out of the shower and grab the towel on the rack. I wrap the towel around my body and then I grab the other towel and wrap it around my wet hair. I leave the steamy bathroom and head over to my room. I go in and step over to my drawer. "Ugh. I need to wash clothes." I am successful in finding a pair of shorts, but I cannot find a single clean shirt, well I found one, but it's Roxanne's and let's just say i have a bigger boost than she does.

I grab the towel again and wrap it around my top. I walk out if the room and over to the railing of the stairs. "Jonathan?" "Yeah?" I let out a sigh of relief when he comes out of the kitchen. "Umm, well. I don't have a shirt to wear and my mom's room is locked. Could I borrow one of yours?" Luckily for me Jonathan always has spare clothes at my house. "Sure here." He takes off the shirt he was wearing and throws it at me. For a second I'm in complete shock. His body is very well built, so he has been going to the gym. He's developing a six pack it's not there but it's coming. His white skin is tan and it looks golden. "Genesis?" He snaps me out if my tran of thought. "Ohh sorry, what did you say?" "I asked if that ones okay." "Yeah it's fine thank you."

I walk back to my room take my towel off and I pull his shirt over my small frame. The shirt made it look like I didn't have shorts on underneath, but it was okay it's just us two anyway.. I hang up the towel and walk out of the room still having the image of him shirtless fresh in my mind. I go downstairs and find Jonathan in the kitchen. "What are you doing?" He jumped at the sound of my voice and snapped his head around. "I was just cleaning." "Thank you. I don't know remember the last time I was in this kitchen." "I know babe. It's okay." He wraps his arms around my shoulders and I slip my hands around his waist, he's still shirtless.

You see I ran away from home last month and went with Skylar, she took me in. When I was forced to return I wouldn't come down from my room, Roxanne would bring my food up. The only reason I would go downstairs was to go to school, and when I came back I went straight back up again. This was the first time I had been here in a little more than a month, but to me it felt like years.

He let's go of me and I frown at the lost of contact but quickly regain myself. "I have to pee I'll be back." I nod and let him go do what he needs to. I pull my red hair out of the pony tail it's in and make it into a bun. When I I'm in the midst of doing so the doorbell rang.

--------------------------------------------

I hope you guys are enjoying this book as much as enjoy writing it. I know it's kinda slow but trust me it's almost there jut bare with me.

thank you for reading.

please vote, share, follow, all that good stuff.

I'll try to post in two days. I promise. I'm sorry if I don't and take longer, my apologies.